Online used to the fullest?

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
so from what I've heard there will be about 3 online games. It makes me mad I would rather have no online games then have the capability but only use it on three games

WiiZero said:
so from what I've heard there will be about 3 online games. It makes me mad I would rather have no online games then have the capability but only use it on three games

Three online games in march that is. There'll be a tonne of online games eventually mate, don't sweat it.

Right now Elebits (Eledees outside the U.S.) uses the Wiiconnect24 feature, which is probably as close to online as you can get at the moment. Games like Pokemon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, will have online access in the future, as well as some other titles. More than likely, we'll even get Madden 08 with online features, which would be a first for Nintendo.

The_Topman said:
do you think red steel 2 will use online play?

More than likely, but it's too early to tell as Ubisoft has yet to confirm there will even be a sequel.

WiiZero said:
I would rather have no online games then have the capability but only use it on three games

Worst. Logic. Ever.

"I would rather live in poverty than be given the chance to win £30m and only end up winning £5m."

And, as others have said, that's 3 online games in the next month-or-so/quarter.

How does elebits use Wiiconnect24? I have it and never noticed any "online" features... of course... the games is mostly for my gf lol

Allan!

Corpus said:
Worst. Logic. Ever.

"I would rather live in poverty than be given the chance to win £30m and only end up winning £5m."

And, as others have said, that's 3 online games in the next month-or-so/quarter.

I'm not saying I wish it wasn't there it was a figure of speech sorry if you misunderstood what I meant was that Wii should have waited until they could have the original launch games online

More stuff to come. Microsoft and Sony had similar start offs. It's up to Nintendo how big they want to make this. Hopefully Nintendo will finally overcome their greatest weakness.

Yeah your right when all the other online games come out and sequels to the launch games this will be fine while unless anybody want to continue discussion I think we can lock this just let the final comments come.

WiiZero said:
what I meant was that Wii should have waited until they could have the original launch games online

Ah, I see what you mean. Still, that would have meant we all had to wait an extra 5 months for our lovely Wiis :sick:

Also, I think the timing of the Wii's launch probably contributed quite a bit to its success, and if it had only launched now, once online games are ready for release, things may have gone the other way, with the PS3 sold out and the Wii getting dusty on shelves.

I suppose they could have tried hard to get online games available at launch, but chances are that rushing them out like that would have taken much of the polish away (at least, I'm hoping for polish.)

If Nintendo makes their virtual console games online playable. Nintendo will have a second massive consumer frenzy. I think X-box live put the 360 on the map.

sagema said:
If Nintendo makes their virtual console games online playable. Nintendo will have a second massive consumer frenzy. I think X-box live put the 360 on the map.
Online is the thing with the new systems, my friend wants to sell his Wii now becuase he cant play games online, I really cant blame him he'a a alround gamer and the Wii lacks online which I think it should have right now (if it did I'd be playing my Wii right now), but at the same time since its Free I can wait until the summer to play Metriod and Mario Strikers online.

Back