Online used to the fullest?

Corpus: Yeah I guess that they wouldn't have sold so many for Christmas

lamo! guitar hero will be online, metriod might be online, SSBB will be online, animal crossing will be online, red steel 2 will be online, Final fantasy games will be online, TONS AND TONS of games will be online! wiierless internet blow up! :thumbsup:

Corpus said:
Ah, I see what you mean. Still, that would have meant we all had to wait an extra 5 months for our lovely Wiis :sick:

Also, I think the timing of the Wii's launch probably contributed quite a bit to its success, and if it had only launched now, once online games are ready for release, things may have gone the other way, with the PS3 sold out and the Wii getting dusty on shelves.

I suppose they could have tried hard to get online games available at launch, but chances are that rushing them out like that would have taken much of the polish away (at least, I'm hoping for polish.)

wii = 4.7 million US and japan :thumbsup:
PS3 = 1.6 million World :prrr:

I havent seen a wii in stock for a very long time...

I have a PS3 for online play, I have my Wii for single player/drunken multiplayer purposes.

Mario Strikers Charged will be online, Battallion Wars will be online, Pokemon Battle Revolution will be online, Blazing Angels will be online

Nintendo announced recently they will make an extensive online games channel. Things are looking really good. The more Nintendo acknowledges this the better.

Wiitendo said:
wii = 4.7 million US and japan :thumbsup:
PS3 = 1.6 million World :prrr:

I havent seen a wii in stock for a very long time...

Yeah, that's what I said.. or were you agreeing with me? I'm confused.

I'm pleased to see the long lists of online games people have been coming out with - have they all been confirmed?

I'm looking forward to Battalion Wars II :D I never played the original, but it always looked good, and I was a fan of the Advance Wars series. It looks like it'd be great fun online.

lol, PS3 is bombing, im a Playstation fan, and I hate to see it, but I love Nintendo now!

yes I assure you it's gonna be awesome, it's way better than the GC version and it has now online which will make it a really good experience, and with co-op play too

HA! WII WILL RULE THE WORLD, (but not before Kon does)
250px-KON.jpg

LOL! Wiiiii is the champion..my friendss!! and Wiii'll keep on fighting..'till the end!

Kon say, "You will BOW to me" lol (im infatuated with Kon now, wow)

I think Wii is just the most user-friendly no extra cords needed the only thing that is remotely hard is Syncing the Wiimotes if you don't know where the buttons are and that is why PS3 and 360 fail they are both very complicated at times where Wii is pretty linear and self-explanatory

Kamikaze said:
Right now Elebits (Eledees outside the U.S.) uses the Wiiconnect24 feature, which is probably as close to online as you can get at the moment. Games like Pokemon Battle Revolution, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, will have online access in the future, as well as some other titles. More than likely, we'll even get Madden 08 with online features, which would be a first for Nintendo.
dosent pokemon revolution use online in japan...?:shocked: :wtf: :confused:

WiiZero said:
I think Wii is just the most user-friendly no extra cords needed the only thing that is remotely hard is Syncing the Wiimotes if you don't know where the buttons are and that is why PS3 and 360 fail they are both very complicated at times where Wii is pretty linear and self-explanatory
I agree 100% but the PS3 is just bombing in price. Im a Playstation fan and I just hate to see thing like this happen to the people at SONY with no foresight to this gaming disaster, but with this, Wii comes along and picks up the proverbial spare and leads the 7th generation gaming system pack
1st Wii
2nd 360
3rd PS3

Back