Order Wii Play

Wii Sports.... Just to, y'know... get a feel for the console...and possibly* the multiplayer ;)
Then... Zelda. Can't ****ing Wait.
Then, in between Zelda sessions, I'll hit up a bit of Red Steel...
That's me set! ;)

*if I get another controller

Flip said:
Don't make me decide.

I think I'll get 2 Wiis. One for Red Steel, and one for Zelda. And play them at the same time. If I start to think about these things I get scared, because I don't want to get too into one game and then forget to play the other. Gotta go with the general consensus, so when people start posting "Hey, I found a secret sword thing in zelda: TP [SPOILERS]" I can actually read it without being scared of ruining it for me.

thats exactly how i feel. When i first got my xbox i played mech assualt, and only mech assualt, and totaly forgot about my other great games. so thats why i want to make a good decision now! it seems wii sports is a good starter since i wont "get into it"

EDIT: Most FPSs are short but have difficulties and FPSs are the games you have to do over and over on the levels till you beat them. i can already see myself doing a sword fight over and over and over again. But its been in dev. for awhile, it should atleast be Halo 2 length

Wii Sports - to get me used to the controller (along with some multiplayer)
Red Steel - I'll try a bit
Zelda:tp - Have to try this
any other games i decide to get

Wii Sports, Red Steel first just so I'll be used to the Wiimote as when Twilight Princess's opening sequence starts.. pretty sure I wont be thinking about anything else for quite a while. Playing Twilight princess first without experiencing prior gameplay with the Wiimote should be a sin! ^^ All other games follow the conquering of TP.

Ronan said:
wii play hockey games looks good although the ping pong game looks pretty dull........

that laser hockey looks like the coolest thing ever, im attracted to neon lights like no other brother. (expessialy when theres multiple ones)

I think I'm going to play Wii Sports first, just because I won't be playing it for that long, and I'll get used to the system a bit. Then I'll move on to Zelda for that day, maybe play Red Steel and Trauma Center a little the first day, to see how cool they are. Then the other two games I decide to get the next day. =)

I'll probably play Wii Sports first, just to get used to the controls and start off with a simple game. Then I'll move onto Red Steel, then Zelda.

Back