over charging on pre owned

It's annoying but thats how they make money.I did a little math and ofund that they make around 70-75% profit of what you sell.

nick582003 said:
It's annoying but thats how they make money.I did a little math and ofund that they make around 70-75% profit of what you sell.

You don't even have to do the math, how else would they make money off of used games?

yeah, my friend told me he went and traded in call of duty 3, elebits, and dragon ball z tenkaichi 2 and only made $57 for $150 worth of trade in, i went ahead and smacked him upside the head for that, cause he bought a damn pizza and a cd afterwards. I would've bought it off of him for $75 or $80, that pissed me off cause it wouldve been a sweet deal, so I went ahead and smacked him upside the head again after that..................at least he'll know that i'll buy the game off him for a better price and i wont have to pay as much for a used game, used games for the wii is only $5 to $10 off at EB Games and GameStop (talk about bull-****). Business is business i guess.

Wait until Summer they have some good deals sometimes like trade in 5 old games and get 10 extra bucks (good for old crappy games you dont want any more)

i traded in about 5 360 games and got $130... at $60 a piece that's $300, so that's about 45% less... of course i also have a edge card that gets me 10% more

Yeah, I just got about $30 for my Mario Kart 64 on Ebay the other day. More than enough to cover the $10 for the needed 1000 points it cost me to buy it back on the virtual console. Greedy Nintendo, still rubs me raw I have to pay twice for games I already owned.

As for my other gamess, two other N64 Star Wars games I had only sold for .99 plus about $4 for shipping. More than I expected to get for them from Gamestop or Gamecrazy. I also got about $11 and $7 for Zelda Ocarina of Time and GoldenEye 007 respectively, plus the $4 shipping for each.

Middle of this week, I'll start an auction for my console (plus three controllers, rumble pack, memory expansion card) and between 3-4 remaining games. I'll be happy if the whole bundle pulls in $40-50 total.

Ebay name is (jeremy_n_trista) for anyone who is interested.

-Chewie

Back