Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxVm3BOGDqY[/ame]

Anyone seen this?​

I saw it. Cute movie.

What impressed me most is that it was a Family movie that did not once result to stale, immoral sex or crude humor, yet it was actually decently funny for older audiences. It's a very ideal Family movie that has something for everyone.

On a side note: It was practically foaming at the mouth in Sony product placement. All the cell phones were Sony Ericssons, the Arcade had a PS3-set up with a Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction poster in the front glass, a giant MotorStorm poster was above his computers on the wall at that Indian guy's house, and some dude had a Sony camera...and all these scenes were shown in the most shameless, obvious way possible.

One big Die Hard parody :lol:

Looks hilarious ima have to see this
82(2).gif

Quite good

Not hilarious but funny
Die Hard - Sky scraper + Mall + A few stone + Then segway things + humor

It was good and I agree with Bio, it managed to be funny without a bunch of swearing and odd nudity.

And coming out soon is another movie about a mall cop, with Seth Rogen. So you can bet it will probably have swearing and odd nudity in it.

a supply teacher brought it in pirated and got fired in my class

That probably would have been a funny scene too.

I haven't seen any news on a DVD release yet, it was just out in January and up until February something it was still in theatres so it may be a bit.

Back