Phat or Lite

Not really much to argue about. Lite wins hands down every time.

I actually prefer the phat. I have a phat, but all my friends have lites. I find that the lite isn't veery comfortable in my hands, because it's too small, and last time I played tetris on a friends lite (when he's losing online, I'll just play for a quick 15 second win to confuse the opponent), I couldn't press the buttons properly. I just find it really uncomfortable and the fact that the GBA games poke out is really annoying, as I'll always have one of my Pokemon games in that slot.

captainff said:
Not really much to argue about. Lite wins hands down every time.
I agree. After-all, the DS Lite is an improved version of the original DS, so it is obviously designed better in terms of the size, brightness and weight.

If you drop/brake a handheld your a turd

ds_lite_min_light.gif

Doesn't poke out too much but I'd look better if it didn't

I choose Lite although I don't own either my friends own one or the other

i like the phat better, better grip, i got a skin for it (metroid prime hunters, makes it look way sweetness), and gba games dont stick out. o and i like the stylus better on the original ds.

same. Phat's comfortable and i can actually stretch my thumbs a little bit. and the lite to me. i actually have to put my hands further away so i can use my thumbs and not get cramps.

Back