Pit of 100 Trials

adam said:
i got to room 99 then i died i was so mad
dude...this is where i wanna kill this game too....pit100 idea is fine only if it offers saving point..why the hell this is one way and no way to save in the middle....i want a saving pixl.....

Blue, that's nothing.

Note to self: Take ENOUGH of healing items so you don't die in the LAST ROOM again

Blue said:
I died on the snake. I really got mad this time. :mad5:

I share your pain ;)

For those of you who haven't done it yet I suggest the following things:

1. Buy your inventory FULL of items that will heal you, hamburgers or something (buy steakes and take them to Cooking Mama, they heal like 20hp and are pretty cheap)
2. Get the key, get out, otherwise it'll take a LONG time if you get every single mob in the room.
3. Buy the charm thing in Flopside, you can get some decent stuff with that.

It's actually relatively easy if you have a lot of healing items. Also, don't waste a healing item if you're close to leveling up, as you get all your health back when you level.

Boomer can be used for 99% of the enemies with good results. The odd time flipping helps or another pixl.

The first time I went through I died on the boss, the second time I only used maybe 4 healing items.

I look forward to playing flopside, not so much for the prizes but because I find the pits a lot of fun.
-Dave

all i took in was hamburger meat and a life shroom, and i beat it that way, enemies supllied me with food etc. i came out with 20 hp left:D

Well I beat the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials.

What kind of prizes do you get for the Flopside Pit?

I am soooo ANGRY! I made it to the boss of the pit, and everything was going fine. I had 10 heart points left. Then one of those little pricks you use to throw at the dragon's weak spot SHOT me!!! And took off 10 heart points!!! Do these buggers take off 10 each hit, or is it like if they hit you you die automatically? If it is the former, I am a bloody moron because I could have replenished my health but I didn't :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Koops23 said:
Well I beat the Flipside Pit of 100 Trials.

What kind of prizes do you get for the Flopside Pit?

lots and lots of cards, plus the party from TTYD, if you beat it twice.

the cards from the party from TTYD, not the actual characters, really could've scared you there, as i see you like Koops.

I beat it tonight! Woohoo. Now on to the Flopside version:crazy:

I beated the pit :) There is a bad surprise in room 100th and then... a very good price (a pixi that does...i! I wont break the surprise :D Now I'm trying to beat the 100 trial pit of flopside

FWELR said:
lots and lots of cards, plus the party from TTYD, if you beat it twice.

the cards from the party from TTYD, not the actual characters, really could've scared you there, as i see you like Koops.

Yes. Koops is awesome :p

Back