Pit of 100 trials,

wiiforme12

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
has anyone beat it yet, im doing it atm and im wondering if any1 has beat it
also if anyone has beat the flopside version post that too!

I get to the end and i allways **** up and die!

Just gonna get my HP up to 50 then getloads of super shroom shakes. then do it.

both sides once. you have to beat flopside twice to the the cards or whatever they're suppose to get you. i havent played much, working sucks.
flopside is way harder.

i beat the flipside 100 trails. all u need is a lot of health and healing items. also for a better chance, beat all 8 story chapters then go there

I was playing it, and when i got to the 100th trial, I couldn't figure out how to beat it...then I remembered the level it is similar to, and started to beat the monster....then my mom came down and told me that 2 and a half hours was too much for one game at a time, and she shut the thing off......I was "slightly" upset....(That was sarcasm)

i got the the lv 100 on flip side but died i had 1 hp left then i gave up and got tp then beat that does that have a pit of 100

duke_fan13 said:
I was playing it, and when i got to the 100th trial, I couldn't figure out how to beat it...then I remembered the level it is similar to, and started to beat the monster....then my mom came down and told me that 2 and a half hours was too much for one game at a time, and she shut the thing off......I was "slightly" upset....(That was sarcasm)

it took me an hour and a half to beat it.. 2 and a half was too much for that pit :p

i've played a video game for 12 hours before.. well eating and showered to take a quick break.

heymoe99 said:
it took me an hour and a half to beat it.. 2 and a half was too much for that pit :p

i've played a video game for 12 hours before.. well eating and showered to take a quick break.

Same but it was 30 hrs wow were my hands tired but it was tp very long does anyong know if there is a pit of 100 on it

What is this pit of 100 trials? Im going onto my 8th heart and the only thing that is remotley like this is when you gotta fight 100 ninjas and by number 24 or so they just let you pass, whats this i hear about one on flip and flopside?

You'll get there. I would say don't worry about it until you beat the main story. But if you really must know
it's a pit with 100 floors and every floor has a few enemies. One of the enemies has a key. When you kill them, you get the key, which opens a door somewhere on that floor. Open the door and proceed. Then you do that for 100 floors while the enemies slowly grow in number and difficulty

I did the flipside one when I couldn't figure out where the heart pillar was and I only had Mario and Luigi in my group. I thought it was what I was supposed to do but I was obviously wrong.

i beat the original pit, but didnt even bother with the flopside pit

Back