Pitfall Wii Help

how do i get out of mama oullo temple i cant get past the entry ways to monkey temple or twin post...and how do i get to the explorer on the side with the idol?please help im stuck?

It sounds as though you may be confused as to which level you're on. From your description it sounds like you're at the Flooded Courtyard (level with a bunch of water and a bunch of pillars sticking up out of the water). The Monkey Temple and the Twin Outposts are two of the three levels you reach from the Flooded Courtyard.

I assume from your question this is the first time you've been there. You can't get to the Explorer until later in the game (requires Pickaxes and is reached via a different entrance from the Jungle Trail). There's also a second Idol and a Shaman on that level but they both require TNT. You WILL have to pass through here again multiple times later, so you may as well grab those at that time.

What you need to do this time is to get yourself up on top at the far end of the Flooded Courtyard. Notice how there are two stone altars, one on each side in the middle of flat lava areas. Go to those and light them both with your Torch. The game will play an animation that will show you where to go next. BTW, after you finish the next level, you will come back through the Flooded Courtyard and it will play another animation showing you where to go then.

You gotta double jump push the a button twice. if you get caught in the gators mouth you must shake both remotes until you get to the top of the mouth and push a

I give up! I can't get out of being a scorpion. I can get to the last one but he always gets three let before I can drop the thing to put them out.

Wayland, you get the Raft at Cavern Lake the first time you go there. You'll have to find it in there.

katrat, the best tip I can give you is to try to anticipate his moves to stay ahead of him. If you try to react, you'll lose every time on that level.

thanks for the help...i beat the game soo far lol its not over even though its over im nicole now....beatn pusca wasnt that hard but now i cant get the idols frm snow,battered bridge,and st.clairs camp st.clairs i think i just need to blow up the boxes in the tent but the other two r half in the ground i tryed everything...please tell me how to get em...p.s i cnt find the other two pitfall games in my home town ny place on web u know that has em at resonable price?

oh wait one more thing...how do i get idol in turtle mon. behind green door i stand on the botton but i cnt get to it in time before it shuts i even tryed bringing baby monkey wit me to stand on it lol didnt work darn monkey wont let go of me!!!!

(1) Idol in the snow—sounds like the Viracocha Monoliths (the area between the Spinja Lair and the Penguin Temple).
Kill all ten Snow Bowlers (the guys who come rolling at you) and the Idol will rise from the ground.
(2) Idol at the Battered Bridge—similar to the one at the Viracocha Monoliths in terms of having to complete a task to get it to rise up.
You have to run through the plants to get a particular type of bird to fly out. Each time you do this, one of the bird statues surrounding the Idol will rise up. When you get all of them, the Idol will rise up as well. The bushes in question are on both sides of the bridge and some of them are in obscure spots (one is on top of one of the two walls on the far side of the bridge near the Idol; another is down by the Shaman).

(3) St. Claire's camp—there are two Idols. One is, as you surmised, in a tent behind some boxes.
The other is behind a wall that you have to blow up. The wall is in the far corner of the area where the Howler Monkey cage is located—"far corner" meaning diagonally across the room from the corner where you first arrived in this area by using your Raft. Blow up the wall and look in there. It helps if you have the Breakdance Strike.

(4) Turtle Monument—
When you go into that room, on the right side of the room there's a Bush Native hiding inside one of the urns. Free him but don't kill him. He'll follow along behind you. Guide him onto the button that causes the wall to go down. He'll get stuck and you can then walk over to the Explorer.

I assume you bought the notes for the various areas from the Shaman. Those should help you keep track of which Idols and Explorers you still need.

I don't know what you mean about the other two Pitfall games. Are there other Pitfall games for the Wii? If so, what are they?

yeah there is pitfal Mayan adventure and lost expadition...i looked them up at a store here called Gamestop....

yeah there is pitfal Mayan adventure and lost expadition...i looked them up at a store here called Gamestop....

Lost Expedition is the same game as Big Adventure—when they ported it to the Wii they renamed it.

I'll have to look up the other. The name sounds familiar. Maybe it's a port of another older game.

the only thing bout pitfall is the fact that there is hardly any instructions...but maybe thats wht kept me going also...i want a part two!!

where is caver lake. it seems i cant get any where else since i don't have raft ,pics or dynamite?

It's reached via White Valley. Look for those little head-shaped statues that denote a passage to another area. In the case of White Valley, explore along the base of the cliffs that form the sides of the level.

If you haven't yet been to Cavern Lake, you couldn't yet have gotten the Raft, the Pickaxes, or the TNT (all of which you get in that order), but if you've reached White Valley then you're going the right way.

Back