Pitfall Wii Help

Ok , I'm at copacanti lake have hit the 3 buttons and raised the stairs, pulled the lever and pushed the 4th button 3 bit moved adn reveiled sparkling things, but the door to the mountain run still isn't open, what have I missed

Ok , I'm at copacanti lake have hit the 3 buttons and raised the stairs, pulled the lever and pushed the 4th button 3 bit moved adn reveiled sparkling things, but the door to the mountain run still isn't open, what have I missed

You have to break the sparkling things to open the door.

Help in heart of the jungle

Are there any tricks to killing the tiger. I keep get killed over and over and over....you get the picture.

Hi we are back the old foks still enjoy Pitfall Harry found Idols on the most amazing spots. But we are stuck. Been in to the Spinja Lair and Snt Clair guys throw us with TNT and there is no way to get on to the ledge to get to them after we got to the ledge on the raft. Went back. We still did not do the sledge run cnnot get into cocapani dont know how to get there as I seem to believe that there is were we will get to the sledge ride and the TNT Finally. Coud someone please help her thanks a million until later

Hi we are back the old foks still enjoy Pitfall Harry found Idols on the most amazing spots. But we are stuck. Been in to the Spinja Lair and Snt Clair guys throw us with TNT and there is no way to get on to the ledge to get to them after we got to the ledge on the raft. Went back. We still did not do the sledge run cnnot get into cocapani dont know how to get there as I seem to believe that there is were we will get to the sledge ride and the TNT Finally. Coud someone please help her thanks a million until later

I find your post barely comprehensible due to the poor spelling and grammar, but I THINK what you are asking is how to get through the Spinja Lair. It's been a while since I've played the game, but I'm pretty sure this is the answer:

(1) You said you have the Raft. That's the key.

(2) Paddle around behind the ice pillar on the left. There's a small island there. Land on it and deflate the Raft, then enable your Pickaxes.

(3) Jump to the nearest ice pillar, then climb up to the top.

(4) Keep your Pickaxes enabled and jump to the next ice pillar (I do not recall whether you need to do a Heroic Dive).

(5) Then do a Heroic Dive over to where St. Clair's goons are.

You can figure out the rest once you get there!

Crystal Cavern Battle

I am really having a hard time battling all these guys that pop out. I get to the place where there are 5 of them, but their TNT blows me up before I can get the last of them. What is the best strategy to use for this? I've tried the breakdance, smash strike and even the shield but I can't seem to beat them all.

I am really having a hard time battling all these guys that pop out. I get to the place where there are 5 of them, but their TNT blows me up before I can get the last of them. What is the best strategy to use for this? I've tried the breakdance, smash strike and even the shield but I can't seem to beat them all.

Remember that you can use your Heroic Dash, Heroic Dive, roll, etc. The Heroic Dash is very helpful there. I wouldn't bother with the Smash Strike or the Shield because they both slow you down so much (especially the Shield). Once you kill all the goons, use your Heroic Dash to run over to below the ledge.

Note that you can also use your Canteen to restore your health if you have time to do so and if you forgot to use the Healing Spring before entering the fight area. I'd recommend hiding behind some crates before doing this lest St. Claire's TNT hit you, of course.

Even if you lose the fight, make sure you pay attention to where those guys appear. That is, you lose the fight against the five of them and you get killed. The next time you get to the fight against five of them, they will appear in exactly the same places.....one of them will be directly next to you and you should clobber him instantly as soon as you can move.

On the whole I thought this wasn't a terribly difficult fight and that there are other parts of the game that are way more frustrating (the Renegade Fort being #1 on that list, but if you made it to the caverns you've already gotten through there).

Incidentally, there is a Shaman in this area that requires TNT. When you come back later to get him, you will not have to re-fight this battle.

Renegade Fort was a piece of cake compared to this! Everytime I get over near them, they throw TNT at me and run away. Seems like there has to be an easier way.

Renegade Fort was a piece of cake compared to this! Everytime I get over near them, they throw TNT at me and run away. Seems like there has to be an easier way.

Basically, use your Heroic Dash and Heroic Dive and don't stand still if you can possibly avoid it.

Whew! Finally made it through that. Had to turn it off from all the stress! Does it just keep getting harder after this? I'm too old for this!

how do i get out of mama oullo temple i cant get past the entry ways to monkey temple or twin post...and how do i get to the explorer on the side with the idol?please help im stuck?

Back