Pivot Stick Animator

thx, and that was with Pivot 2 (I just got three so my new ones will ocme soon.)

I made this with two as well

dsf.gif

corny

I dont use Piv 3. I heard something about something on how its not supposed to be open to everyone downloading it. I dunno though.
EDIT: reply to the post underneath. LOL yea most of my stuff is choppy cause I dont like to spend much time doing them. 2 Hours tops most of the time. Most of my idea's come when i just have my pivot open and going through my objects.

Last edited:
lol, yea, it isnt. I had to search google for a while

it is basically the same. The original stick man has a joint in the spine, so it can be more realistic. Also, you can use BMPs to make rela weapons of sorts. I like the overall fel of it more. Like how Windows XP has a streamlined look, and Windoes 2000 had a boxy look. Think of it in terms of that

but hey, im not much of an animator. I like to rush, so much of my stuff is choppy

first one with piv 3 (again, made in like 1 hr and 30 minuts)

ggf.gif

Last edited:
Got bored made this. ;)
fistfight.gif

And heres another one i made. You can tell i enjoy making these. I tried to do a little something different with the black outs. I really like doing that cause i can just show the action and not the walking toward or how they ended up like that :) call me lazy. And this is the first time i did a decapitation I had to make the legs and top separate myself for that. I thought it turned out pretty good :)
scenes.gif

Last edited:
My new stuff

i ran through a phase of sprite animation for a while, but came back to this. I'm working on my basics, trying to get the right reaction time for punches from booth stickmen. I still have a way to go, but I'm getting there (my first and newest from piv 3)

after i went online and found some tutorials, this was the first I made:
movie.gif

This was probably the best i made out of my 2 day quest for knowledge
46.gif

my first succesful chain fight
chain.gif

This had the best reaction time (in my eyes)
thr.gif

i know they are all short, but I'm trying....
bubba-guh, i dunno if you have it from droidz already (which I must credit for all these tight stick......figures), but you should download the Pivot 3 stick. the only difference is the spine joint, but it helps alot

i do have a question. Where can I get sounds, fight sounds, so I can transfer these to flash and use sound to...mask.... the simplicity of my stuff.

o yea, and I made this

ll
ll
v

Last edited:
Wow! I Missed A LOT! You Guys Are All Improving!

Heres My Favorite.

pwnt3.gif

HE GOT PWNT!

EDIT: Where Can I Download Pivot 3? -_-

Last edited:
I googled it and got it. Right here (I deleted it just in case). In it, it says we can use sprites. What are they and where can i get them?

Last edited:
Back