Pivot Stick Animator

I downloaded it yesterday and your right, it can be very addictive! Since yesterday I've already made about five animations and I think they are all pretty good for a beginner. I have a few problems though...how do I make the animation move slower?
I'll get them up on the site once I get them set up.

if your a beginner, you shouldnt want your animations slower. Your movements are probably eggagerated and chopped (it's ok, and dont take it personally, we were all there). You may want to space out the frames by using more frames to do a single action (most of the vets movies are real long, i think the ave. for vetereans is like 800 frames, inter is like 400 frams, and for beginner 50-300 or sumthin

Thanks for info. One thing though. to post animations on site, im having a problem. how do i get frame delay to "7" and size to 1/2?

???????????
i dont know how the animation looks,, but just try pulling to speed cursor all the way to the bottom (bnot sure how far it goes, and piv.3 is different.)

i think you type the size

315e4k2.gif

this is my third one i made.

don't flame if its bad... just criticize in a good way lol.

called it "KAMIKAZE!" for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
To Change The Frame Rate, Use The Bar Next To The "Play" And "Stop" Buttons.

Looks pretty good. The only thing that caught my eye was that he jumped way over the edge but was still able to grab on. I thought it was good.
But then I think all the ones people make are good. I have to say that cause I suck at making them.

Yea but right at that point the frame got all screwed up and at the time I didn't know how to delete frame. I had way to many frames to just start over so I went with the mistakes I noticed.

Over the past few days I've made a couple real good animations but everytime I upload it on Tinypic it comes up slow, scratchy, and some of the video becomes completely white...can this be because of the length of animation? I don't know...I have never uploaded anything like thing like this on a site.

BTW, thanks ManiacalManiac, my animations will look much better now

Last edited:
Is there a stick animator for Mac OSX? I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AGES! P.S. Why isn't my avatar Moving?! Here are some oucomes on my crappy laptop:
fight1gifty0.gif

fly1eo5.gif

fight2fr3.gif

Last edited:
^^ they are good for a beginner, you just need consistancy (too many unnecassary speed changes) and some antichop tutorials. Just go out into a pivot community and practice

I personally love photobucket, mainly because of the albums. Now my sprites and sticks and sigs rae all different, which is great.

does anyone like sprite animation. I know that spriters arent as respected as say stick animators, but they are needed. Starting in sprites is a good way to transition toward sticks, becasue sprites' single frames can be easilyseen and interpreted into a stick figure. I mean, i just looked over many of my old sprite anims, even my sig, and learn ways that I like to animate running, walking, even punches.

My friend asked me to make a tutorial, and I did, I jsut wanna know if anyone likes sprites before I go and post

Last edited:
why yes....yes it does.......

You see a thing like filecram is great for noobs, but after a while I think that is clears your images, and some dont play. I've seen lots of people use photobucket (which is also what I use). I like the fact that I can separate my images in albums for bettero organization. People also use Ijmageshak, but I dont like it. Just matters what you like...........

PHOTOBUCKET FTW..

Back