planning on getting a ps3

T3kNi9e said:
I think you misunderstood the "mini-conversation" Slugger

Either that or I did. I said WarHawk wasn't that good and he's asking what other games are as good as CoD4/Resistance that deserves to be noticed above WarHawk.

Atleast I think so... If not then I have no idea why he quoted me

I took it as those games were better than Resistance and I disagreed:lol:

Yea, thats not what I meant :p I mean games that were good as those worth mentioning to buy over WarHawk :p

Those games IMO are not better in anyway than CoD4, when it comes to Resistance for me I like Orange Box better and R6V.

Hell no...

But thats up to a persons opinion in reality... Some people do like GRAW2 over any shooter.

But I could see myself playing GRAW2 over Resistance, but thats also personal opinion because I personally do not like games where you have to unload 30 rounds into someone to kill them.

T3kNi9e said:
Hell no...

But thats up to a persons opinion in reality... Some people do like GRAW2 over any shooter.

But I could see myself playing GRAW2 over Resistance, but thats also personal opinion because I personally do not like games where you have to unload 30 rounds into someone to kill them.

you must hate Jericho, where you have to pump 30,000 rounds into them for a kill

Never played it, don't want to play it either.

The only thing thats fun on shoot em up games is the single player, if that sucks then I don't want it.

I like games that you can kill people in 3 shots.

T3kNi9e said:
Never played it, don't want to play it either.

The only thing thats fun on shoot em up games is the single player, if that sucks then I don't want it.

I like games that you can kill people in 3 shots.

Well, in Resistance has a good single player and the multiplayer has 1 hit kill.

I'm just letting you know. I understand why you would like a game like COD4 better.

Lol Resistance 1 hit kill? When you get a headshot with a sniper? Because ive seen alot Resistance online montage where you have to unload alot of rounds to kill them. I see them running non stop throwing gernades and strafing in circles around people constantly shooting.

T3kNi9e said:
Lol Resistance 1 hit kill? When you get a headshot with a sniper? Because ive seen alot Resistance online montage where you have to unload alot of rounds to kill them. I see them running non stop throwing gernades and strafing in circles around people constantly shooting.

Those montages where were not one hit kill but a lot of rooms are 1 hit kill. For the most part I only use 1 hit kill on Resistance because standard kill is too hard.

You mean their are "hardcore" gametypes? Like in Halo they have a hardcore type, but I forgot what its called, but people die fast.

That still doesn't count in my book because you still move around fast like some super human and you can jump around trying to dodge bullets.

Games like Call of Duty actually hurt you when you jump around. When you jump on CoD it slows you down and you can sprint but you sacrafice having you gun up ready to shoot. You cannot jump and shoot because your accuracy is reduced alot just like in real life. I never see anyone jump off a ledge and headshot someone but ive seen it on Halo/Resistance/UT3 :p

But im guessing you have played CoD so you know what im talking about.

Now don't get me wrong, I think Resistance is great. I would buy Resistance at full price because it has a great story and good multiplayer. Just because I prefer CoD type shooters doesn't mean I completely dislike shooters like Resistance/UT3/Halo... Because I still do find them quite enjoyable, its just a matter of preference. If their was no shooters like GRAW2/R6V/CoD, then you could be sure I would be playing those type shooters instead.

T3kNi9e said:
You mean their are "hardcore" gametypes? Like in Halo they have a hardcore type, but I forgot what its called, but people die fast.

That still doesn't count in my book because you still move around fast like some super human and you can jump around trying to dodge bullets.

Games like Call of Duty actually hurt you when you jump around. When you jump on CoD it slows you down and you can sprint but you sacrafice having you gun up ready to shoot. You cannot jump and shoot because your accuracy is reduced alot just like in real life. I never see anyone jump off a ledge and headshot someone but ive seen it on Halo/Resistance/UT3 :p

But im guessing you have played CoD so you know what im talking about.

Now don't get me wrong, I think Resistance is great. I would buy Resistance at full price because it has a great story and good multiplayer. Just because I prefer CoD type shooters doesn't mean I completely dislike shooters like Resistance/UT3/Halo... Because I still do find them quite enjoyable, its just a matter of preference. If their was no shooters like GRAW2/R6V/CoD, then you could be sure I would be playing those type shooters instead.

I have played COD4 and its really good. It is a different type of shooter. But I like the more Frantic 32-40 players at once. I just wanted to throw out there the fact that there is one hit kill.

Big_League_Slugger said:
I have played COD4 and its really good. It is a different type of shooter. But I like the more Frantic 32-40 players at once. I just wanted to throw out there the fact that there is one hit kill.

I understand... Don't get me wrong now, I do like frantic style shooters... Hell if a game is good, then its good. I like Resistanc and I even like Halo and UT3. I have had alot of fun playing those shooters, I just prefer more realistic shooters like R6V and CoD4.

Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.

gpoleweski said:
Just a question quickly...I know I shouldn't do this here but I am so...I was talking to a friend and they said the with FPS games on the PS3 like CoD4 you are able to use a USB mouse and keyboard to play...Is that true. Sorry, I'm not a noob, I just wanna know...I'm thinking of buying one.
unreal tournament 3 is the only game to support this feature.

Back