Play Duck Hunt On The Wii Now!!!!

Can anyone verify full remote support? Because I need to save this link if it's true.

yes man. im not going to lie about it. besides your remote already acts like a mouse on the browser so that is all it does, act like a mouse. i played it earlier myself when i found it. i actually found it on digg.com from my wii.

yep got the full go ahead for me heheheh os much fun!!

guess thats why its call a "Wii" right? ^_^

:mad: @ stupid Wii Shop not wanting to connect. THIS SUCKS! I wanna play Duck Hunt! I wanna surf Youtube through my TV! I wanna look at hot girls on my Wii! ALL THAT! ..but it just won't connect :sad:

Spiraea said:
:mad: @ stupid Wii Shop not wanting to connect. THIS SUCKS! I wanna play Duck Hunt! I wanna surf Youtube through my TV! I wanna look at hot girls on my Wii! ALL THAT! ..but it just won't connect :sad:
keep trying mine did that earlier

dedpoet777 said:
keep trying mine did that earlier

I've been trying constantly since yesterday..I don't believe it's on Nintendo's side that's faulty. I think it's something on mine yet I can't figure out what!:mad5:

hmm you might want to try unplugging the power cables from your router and your cable/dsl modem. leave them unplugged for at least 30 seconds but preferably like 2-3 minutes. that will flush their cache. that would be the only thing i know to try. let me know if that works.

Well I'm using Nintendo's WiFi USB Connector. My WHOLE story can be found here

oooo i see. well one thing that may be keeping you from logging in with the usb adapter is that the store might "want" and ip address to show up when someone logs in. with the usb you might not have one. but either way that is really weird and that would totally suck if you can connect to everything but that.

a wireless router is anywhere from 30-100 dollars depending on brand and quality. i think usb adapters are like 30 or less.

Back