Play Duck Hunt On The Wii Now!!!!

thats just normal for them. like i said it all depends on quality and brand. for example wal mart has one that is around 30, however i did not find it to be very good. or you can get one from circuit city or best buy for about 60 ish. but they can actually even go higher than 100 dollars. i live in myrtle beach south carolina.

thanks dedpoet777 i was wondering if you could play any wii game online which one would u play

dedpoet777 said:
oooo i see. well one thing that may be keeping you from logging in with the usb adapter is that the store might "want" and ip address to show up when someone logs in. with the usb you might not have one. but either way that is really weird and that would totally suck if you can connect to everything but that.

Well with that program I'm using, it makes a static IP address for the USB connector. See, with that, I have to manually setup the USB Connector as a wireless router would be set up instead of just selecting "Nintendo Wifi USB Connector" in the settings and letting the Wii do it all.

Still tho...why would Nintendo make it an option to use it if it was not going to be able to connect to the Wii Shop? That makes no sense..

It cost me $39.99 btw. I think that's a pretty universal price for it.

no it doesnt make any sense at all. have you tried changing the static ip address to something close to the range of your ip address of your modem? for example if your ip to your modem is 24.57.88.3 keep the first three numbers the same in the static and try changing the last number to something else different from the number already there. that way it will at least appear that your wii is in the same network as your ip address. this is definitely a long shot but im sure at this point youre willing to try anything. that is really lame that it wont let you connect. if you dont know your modem's ip then merely go to google and type "whats my ip" one of the sites will tell you as soon as you click it.

sasuke14 said:
how does the wifi usb connector work

You just simply plug it into any USB port on your computer, install the software, follow the instructions (both on ur computer screen and from the Wii on ur TV), and it wirelessly connects your internet connection to your Wii so you can get all those updates and use the weather channel and internet channel...and glorious Virtual Console games...excuse me, I have to cry now. :sad:

dedpoet777 said:
no it doesnt make any sense at all. have you tried changing the static ip address to something close to the range of your ip address of your modem? for example if your ip to your modem is 24.57.88.3 keep the first three numbers the same in the static and try changing the last number to something else different from the number already there. that way it will at least appear that your wii is in the same network as your ip address. this is definitely a long shot but im sure at this point youre willing to try anything. that is really lame that it wont let you connect. if you dont know your modem's ip then merely go to google and type "whats my ip" one of the sites will tell you as soon as you click it.

Didn't work :( getting the same results. Thanks for trying to help tho. I appreciate it.

that sucks man. i mean im in networking school and i have no clue why that wouldnt work. that is very weird. but it definitely has something to do with the wii shop identifying that device as a legitimate connection. very strange.

dedpoet777 said:
simply come here on the wii browser and click this link. this is duck hunt with full remote support!!! ENJOY!!! you can play from your computer too. press the A button to shoot!!!!!!

http://www.tripletsandus.com/80s/80s_games/swf/duckhunt2.swf

150.150._home_wiivolut_public_html_images_wii_meridianblade_December_duckhunt.jpg
Reminds me when I use to play it on the NES with the remote control guns! Good stuff! Thanks for the link!!!

Last edited:
Back