Play Songs On Your Wii

Tony602

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
ARIZONA
ok does anybody know anyway how to play songs from your computer on ur wii but a way that works??

cuz i have tried winamp/orb remote but it was a total failure and some other programs but they work but they dont play songs..WTF!

anyways plz someone share ur knowledge

yeh put them onto an SD card and do a slide show in the photo thing then select back ground music from there selection thn pick other and you got what ever you put on ur SD not pratical but i an sure nintendo will come up with an alternative

just to reprase that simplay use the slide show and pick ur song as the background music

yeah but ....idk i need to see into that....i was looking more for like a program that puts my songs on the internet so i can play them on the internet channel

there is a ghetto way of doing this. first download mycast.orb to your pc. it gives u login stuff. in that, u can out movies, music and stuff. then go on your wii and go to mucast.orb. login and stary watchin ot listening.

learn here

vashivihan said:
there is a ghetto way of doing this. first download mycast.orb to your pc. it gives u login stuff. in that, u can out movies, music and stuff. then go on your wii and go to mucast.orb. login and stary watchin ot listening.

learn here

Hey thanks alot, this works and theres less of a hassel and soo much quicker.
You should really try this out. Its the easiest way possible.Nice post.

i really don't see this fascination with playing music on a wii. it is so unbelievably pointless...

Bigred said:
i really don't see this fascination with playing music on a wii. it is so unbelievably pointless...
far from pointless... someday i'll pump tunes to my wii
  • my MP3s are on my PC or iPod shuffle
  • wii and awesome sound system is in the living room
  • "uh... yeah, but you can't play tunes and wii at the same time"
    • no doy! i don't anyway...
i will pump audio to my wii someday... :yesnod:

Last edited:
anyone wanna tell me if this works on macs? and also how big the program is?

how did you manage to not get winamp to work? i played all my music and movies from my comp to my wii using that. you probably didn't select the proper files.

idjut said:
far from pointless... someday i'll pump tunes to my wii
  • my MP3s are on my PC or iPod shuffle
  • wii and awesome sound system is in the living room
  • "uh... yeah, but you can't play tunes and wii at the same time"
    • no doy! i don't anyway...
i will pump audio to my wii someday... :yesnod:

streaming sound quality sucks though. its not much of an improvement...

well thanks but i got miimusic.com

its simple and easy but only places music

its not pointless my pc is in the living room and my wii is in my room

Back