Playing 1 or more game at a time

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
Just curious...
Do you guys only play one game at a time and either finish it or get board of it before starting a new game. Or do you have a few games on the go and always switch between them?

I usually like to play one game at a time until I finish it or get board of it.

I've got 6 games going:

• Madden 07 - Patriots Franchise I started a week ago
  • Wii Sports - Working on my skills in Bowling & Golf specifically, although I play tennis with freinds.
  • Rayman Raving Rabbits - About 75% through the game after 3.5 hours of playing last night.
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - Started playing this last weekend. I've beaten a couple of the levels.
  • Call of Duty 3 - Started playing a couple of weeks ago when I got the Wii. Haven't gone back to it since, although I am due to.
  • Zelda - Not incredibly far into the game, but I have 4-5 hours invested so far.

-Merc

mainly switch, but dont like to have too many games on the go..

i think wii sports is great to have a break from the more normal games, 'im tired killing things with my sword, i'll go bowl a quick 10 sets, or hit the tennis court'

(i dont have any vc games yet as my new net connection is on its way...)

maybe the VC games act as good filler?

Depends on how many games I have, if I have 3 games that I'm not bored of yet or are new then I play them all. If I only have one then I only play one. Simple...

i play a few at a time whenever i get bored of one game i switch to the next. or when i take a break from playing the next time il play a new game.

Mine in between two right now. World of Warcraft and Zelda. However, I'm at the final temple on Zelda, so that is almost over. And World of Warcraft never ends, so my Wii will set unused until WiiPlay comes on in February. Maybe the occasional sports here and there.

Back