How Often Do You Buy Games?

naisatoh

MS3
May 26, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Wii Online Code
6760-4137-2833-7556
I always enjoyed playing video games, but my parents have always been very strict about how many games I bought and how much I spent. Since they were my only source of income growing up, I was forced to live under their rules. They always said they wouldn't buy me any new games until I had finished the one I was currently working on. Carrying that mentality to the present, I refuse to buy any other games unless I finish the most recent one I've bought.

How about the rest of you? Do you buy a number games all at once and play them one at a time? Or do you buy your games one at a time, like me? I know a few people who have a lot of games in their libraries, but haven't actually finished more than 2/3 of their collection.

i like to buy the games in advance nowadays...especially with the wii..like..i wanna buy mortal combat and mario party 8..but they are always gone right away..so ne chance i see them..i will buy them both...but probably won't play to much of them till i beat zelda and super paper mario

ciper said:
Yes. If his profile didn't say Ohio I would swear his parents are from Hong Kong or Japan.

lmao...not south korea?..or ne other known asian country? lol:lol: :lol:

I always buy games one at a time, unless a classic game is at a good price. But I usually buy another game as soon as I finish the one I was playing. The only time I break away from this habit is during exam times.

allstar2b87 said:
lmao...not south korea?..or ne other known asian country? lol:lol: :lol:
Why do you laugh? Not all asian cultures are the same. There is even a significant difference between people from Taiwan and HK though most can't tell the two apart.

I'd like to say that I beat games before I buy them. But there are so many good games out there that I don't have...Alot of the games I buy are impulse. Not that they aren't great games. Besides my game collection isn't large at all.

i buy them as i want them and when i can afford them (and sometimes when i cant lol) when i first got my wii i bought a game a week but then i got my DS so ive slowed down a bit, just got strikers so i dont think ill need anything else till brawl, will get MC and such later too

I'd say a new game maybe every month (probabbly less) but as off recent I've been buying bit more than one game a month (earning more money :D)...as a result my time becomes so restricted I have no time to play some of them eg Pokemon Diamond :lol:

The only time that I would but a bunch of games at once is it I pick up a new system. I went nuts when I got my DS, bought about 5 games in one day. I haven't bought anything in awhile, especially for my Wii. I winded up selling DBZ Tenkaiichi 2 and Elebits for the Wii to help pay for the Pokemon.

ciper said:
Elebits for Pokemon?
Ja, I got bored of it and so did my friends. I saw no reason in keeping it if I wasn't going to play it anymore.

Back