How Often Do You Buy Games?

I buy games one at a time usualy every month to two months. I force myself to wait 2 months sometimes because then my mom might pay for it.

I rarely buy games cause my mom doesn't let me play too much and the games are expensive. I used to buy pirated games but they don't make them for the DS and Gamecube. Now that I have a Wii, I'll probably be buying a lot more games. :)

I buy 2-3 games a year, but make an exception when there's a "must-have" game out, like Mario Galaxy and/or Smash Bros. But that only happens with the REALLY good games, I don't think it'll happen with that new Resident Evil or Metroid.

But then again I'm a much more relaxed gamer than a lot of people I see on this site.

ciper said:
Why do you laugh? Not all asian cultures are the same. There is even a significant difference between people from Taiwan and HK though most can't tell the two apart.

i was being sarcastic...because i dont think it should matter where they are from...whether they are asian, caucasion, african american....its not something u should be asking ...and has he told u wat nationality he is ne wayz...?

Whenever i had money. Usually Christmas money, birthdays etc.

Now i have a great part time job tho so whenever a game comes out that i want, ill buy it ^^

I do come from Asian descent (thus the screen name - think about it), and I'm not sure if I should be offended or amused by your generalization. I know plenty of Asians who spend a ton of money on video games and never finish them.. it really doesn't have much to do with culture. For the size of the country compared to the US, Japan sells a heck of a lot of video games (Smash Brothers has sold approximately 3 millian titles in the US versus nearly 2 million in Japan). I'm sure if every family in Japan had the same buying practices as my family, the number of games sold wouldn't be anywhere near that high.

I go shopping... reaaally too rarely >.<
All I bought so far was Zelda TP, Wii Play and Red Steel and that just a few weeks after the Wii launch. Well, I bought SSBM a few weeks ago, but no new Wiigames so far. I'm only a lazy student so my finances are very limited. A side from this, I live in Germany. Therefore I don't even get a Godfather Blackhanded Edition in my sight. But birthday's coming and with it there is RE4, Scarface (not in Germany again, I guess) and a bunch of other games on their way. And some time later BWii, SMG, MP3, SSBB etc. will burst into my wallet ... buhuu...

Back