What games do you own?

games

Wii Play
Wii Sports
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Tony Hawk Downhill Jam
Need for Speed Carbon

I like them all! (i'm not picky):lol:

Zelda TP : pretty good, the gameplay is pretty good, i think its a new way of playing and everyone should try / own it.

I have Rayman ravingrabits. : the gameplay and every little game are very funny. its my party game if we can say that. But its way too easy. even if theres about 100 games. u can complete the game in 10hours easy. but its still pretty good.

And DragonBallZ Budokai Tenkaici2.... what can i say?. Im a fighting game fan. i love that game.
Its pretty fast, lot of fighting strategy. u can plan ur thecnique and all what u want to do sometimes before to do them. The game is hard to master so that makes the game better. THe story mode is like a rpg. u need to level up ur character and u decide if u want them to be faster. or stronger, a stronger KI (M.Atk). more defence, more hp.
Heres a little vid of that game. http://http://youtube.com/watch?v=kgVEAa14Y2E
Hope u enjoy it. if any of you get the game or anything u can add me to ur wii and pm me. we could talk about the build u do and all.
GL. and have a good WiiIng.

Zero right now...but I'll have Wii Sports and DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 next Sunday. Red Steel and Trauma Centre seem to be interesting as well...I hope they make another Mario Kart for the Wii. ;)

They'll make another one, don't worry. Nintendo will milk their Cash cows as long as they produce milk.

Wii sports: Fun game. Introduction to the wiimote. Decent graphics and ability to use your own mii's.

Zelda TP: It's a zelda game that uses the wiimote/nunchuck. Do I really need to say more? If you don't own it by now and have a wii...WTF are you doing? Zelda IS the best game for the wii atm. Hands down.

Well I've only got Wii Sports as of now. Because no games were in stock on the Thursday release :mad: But I will be getting Zelda soon.

xbandaidx said:
They'll make another one, don't worry. Nintendo will milk their Cash cows as long as they produce milk.

...yeah? I figure the steering wheel they made will somehow be involved with it. I've been a fan of the Mario Kart series ever since the debut in 92. I hope if they do make one that they blend a more classic tone in with it. I didn't care much for the two driver thing on the GC.

Yeah. Mario Kart is a very big franchise. They are definately coming out with a new one and the steering wheel is going to be like how you use it in Excitetruck and Downhill Jam.

Don't have my Wii yet, but here are the games I'm getting for it:
Red Steel
Excite Truck
Zelda
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2

You should get Tony Hawk Downhill Jam. I say it's a great game to buy.

Back