Last edited:
Fire Flower said:
" Hey Babe. "

" Hey. "

" Wanna watch me play some games? "

" Basketball? Baseball? "

" Nope. Mario. "

" Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No.. .. . "

hhahahahahaha ,dude that coment reminds me of this video, hey andrew, here is wht ur gonna be if you dont take a break from video games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3F6olfXwCU

srry bout the double post but pikachu, have you really played the same game from 9pm to 10 am straight online??? that is just scary.........:scared:

Yes I love online (expect when It lags) but online anything could happen, like when your playing against your brother or someone they seem to do the same moves but online everyone has a different gaming style, so it makes it more fun.

and I always go to gaming tournament, I won first place in Counter Strike Source once and won $250 =]

Last edited:
oh ****, sorry about that. lemme check it again. hold on 4 about 10 mins k?

400 hrs is a bit much for this game. I can only play for about an hour at a time. Then it gets a little bit repetitive. At least you found something your good at. I PMed you my strikers code if you want to have a match. I'm not very good at all to be honest.

^^^ lol, i got scared when i sowere infront of friends when i was 10 :lol: , i always thought they would tell on me.....sad:lol:

That's a grip of strikers, although I'm not one to talk. I've probably played that much of the GC one and that doesn't even have online. I've def played counter strike and halo 2 online all night before, that ****'s addicting.

games that i would play a long time would be halo 2 and counter strike, they are addicitve, that why i made sure i dont play them so long by calling up friends and hanging out,...............12 hrs of a mario sports game is way too much, even if you have nothing to do

Back