Time over

Emeka

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2007
I'm a competitve player at this game and the ratio of me playing other good people is pretty bad. So rank proves nothing. Anyway my point is i hate how people want to win so bad that they stall and work the clock down. Online is time based so there nothing u can do about this. Real tourney play is first to seven so i just want to let everyone know that that strat. will not work in tourney play.

I mean everyone does it a lil but i just got frustrated cuz the game was 7 yo 6. I wont lie the kid was also good but with 30 sec. left he just played keep away at the back...and if yer good u know theres lots of ways to keep the ball away(staying near the goalie is one). I never quit in my life and that was the first time that kid did not deserve his 10 point he was willing to die for...lolol

Anyone else ever suffer this...

I was weak once and disconnected on a similar player, still the camper. Campers are one of those online gameplay bastards, cousin to the disconner.
Their ilk will exist for all time.

Hey Emeka I added you, but it looks like you didnt add me yet. I would like to play you, given you seem very confident. I also want to see what you've got. I am also a seeker of good players.:smilewinkgrin: so lets have a go.

Back