playing wii sports world wide

stump0331

WiiChat Member
Feb 26, 2008
wii sports is just about my favorite game for the wii, me and the wife have had some fierce battels with tennis and bowling :lol:

is it possible to play against someone else online.

some online pc games like yahoo games have it where you sit down at , say a poker table and you are the only one there, then someone else sits down and you can begin playing. is this possible with the wii sports game, or any game for that matter. i just set up my online channels last night and im anxious to explore all the wii has

No, Wii sports has no online capability.

Only games that have the blue label on it saying 'Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' have any sort of ability to connect to the internet, and then some of the games that do have that label may only have access to online high-scores and no online play. Some games do have online play, you'll have to look for the blue wi-fi label and then check the description to see if it includes it.

It will be on the upper left corner of the front side of the box. You can find short descriptions of the game's features on the back. If you have any questions about specific games while at the store, you can always try asking an employee, or asking other gamers that are looking at the same section as you.

check out the link in my sig for a list of online games for wii as of now.

welcome to wiichat. hope u enjoy your stay. thank you, come again.

Back