Please dont bash me

Brand Nubian

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
Houston,TX
but what stops microscoft from making the best freaking system they have Bill freaking gates they shud have bought out nintendo and sony he could have and stilll have cash to spare

lol, your posts are the best

Any way I heard Bill Gates is retiring soon I think.

theres not much to bash except your foolishness, haha
hes not THAT rich, and there always has to be competitors, without competitors companies would not have a reason to make a better company since they were the only choice, Bill Gates most likley dose not have the money to buy out Nintendo or Sony, (def. not sony) When your bought out you loose your pride and you wont make as much money, and you only get bought out if your company is failing. Nintendo or sony arent failing so they will take all the money they can get which will continue for years and years

@neo, yah hes retiring from his top position at M$ to a different one, where he wont be as important and busy

Last edited:
bill gates doesnt run microsoft
and he can afford both nintendo and sony
he has been charged with enough monopolies to even go there so theres no point
sources: forbes.com 2 check bill gates pockets
and hoovers.com to check nintendo and sony

microsoft has video game companies already that work with them

as well as the software to make developing easily available for people let alone for professional video game programmers and designers

microsoft isnt competing with nintendo they are competing with sony

and they made a smart move releasing 360 earlier then sony

but personally i think ps3 is better then 360

only time will tell that nintendo will win

illmasaki said:
bill gates doesnt run microsoft
and he can afford both nintendo and sony
he has been charged with enough monopolies to even go there so theres no point
sources: forbes.com 2 check bill gates pockets
and hoovers.com to check nintendo and sony

microsoft has video game companies already that work with them

as well as the software to make developing easily available for people let alone for professional video game programmers and designers

microsoft isnt competing with nintendo they are competing with sony

and they made a smart move releasing 360 earlier then sony

only time will tell that nintendo will win
what are you talking about
of course wii and 360 are competing, all 3 are competing, if you fell for that "We are doing our own thing and not trying to compete with 360 and PS3" thing you must be pretty dimwitted :nono:

if Microsoft by outs the other two remaining systems it makes it a monopoly which is illegal... so no it is not possible

Clish said:
if Microsoft by outs the other two remaining systems it makes it a monopoly which is illegal... so no it is not possible
that too
idk why i left that out..i know i was thinking of it when writing that post..

well the reason is coz he doesn't care as much for the gaming industry and nintendo are veterins, gaming is there area. They know whats best but in all fareness if Bill Gates made super duper game console it would edge over a bit to much of a pc. Look at the 360 a game developer once said and I quote "the 360 and ps3s are like fake computers, not game consoles)

illmasaki said:

How could you say. Ok Graphics is a lil more than 360. but Whats online like for the ps3?
Is it as easy and as fast as the 360.

I like the ps3 but i wouldnt go to own 1, I would get Board with it Really fast, and its 2much cash to toss at something i think that will not reach my satisfaction

I love my XBOX 360 & my Wii... I don't want anything to do with sony's PS3... I use my Wii to play old NES/SNES/N64 titles that I love & grew up with plus fun games like Super Paper Mario & Zelda: Twilight Princess; but as far as serious gaming goes, I like the XBOX360 better... it's got Gears of War, Guitar Hero II, GRAW, Oblivion, FEAR, Fight Night Round 3, a really good arcade including Castlevania Symphony of the Night, Doom & classics titles like Robotron 2084 & some pretty fun HD games... Not to mention the fact that XBOX has the best online playability by far... However, I wouldn't sell my Wii for an XBOX or the other way around, they both seem essential in my gaming life... what does PS3 have to offer that XBOX hasn't already bettered...

not to mention what's coming out for the XBOX also--- GTA4, Halo 3, Resident Evil 5... explain again, why is PS3 better than XBOX??? Cuz it plays blu-ray? or cuz you can buy a wii & an xbox 360 premium for what it costs for a ps3 & a game...

I have all three systems.

Since my Xbox 360 is broke, I obviously can't play it. Therefore, my Nintendo Wii is getting more attention out of all of my systems.

The PlayStation 3 has a good future in my opinion, but there simply aren't many games out that interest me. I do want to get Motorstorm though, that game looks great and the demo is fun.

If my 360 was working, that's the system I'd easily play the most just because of Gears of War.

Brand Nubian said:
they shud have bought out nintendo and sony he could have and stilll have cash to spare

You cant buy something that isnt for sale...

I like how you think, but its completely WRONG. Yes, I am a fanboy of Microsoft's Xbox as much as I am for Nintendo/Sony consoles.

HOWEVER, Bill Gates might be one of the richest men in the world, but if he takes over Nintendo/Sony, something happens. Its called a monopoly. Basically, Microsoft won't have any competition to sell consoles and such, so they'll set the price to whatever they want. I'm pretty sure if this ever happened, Nintendo and Sony thought this over. Even so, Nintendo is doing better than Microsoft's franchise off of its Wii alone. Sony is the company with the insane nex-gen ideas, but if only they can pull them off without it being costly, then they'll be high up there financially/unit selling rate wise as Nintendo and Microsoft is. And again, i'm pretty sure Sony's Playstation 2 is doing better than Microsoft's franchise as well.

Think of it this way. If Shigeru Miyamoto, Bill Gates and Ken Kutaragi were dropped in to a secluded white room... what would happen?
I'll tell you what..
Shigeru and Ken will tease Bill Gates in Japanese because he's American ... but by the end of the day, they'll all be sitting down together singing campfire songs, because they're all in the same business (or close to) and no one relates to them but each other.
Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft aren't REALLY competing ... you just think they are.

It's the same thing with all the retail stores in the mall.
I work at Woolworths and I can tell you we're really friendly to Coles Supermarkets. Everybody thinks we're competing, but we're not... and no, we don't trash their trolleys and steal each others slogans. Some people think we're competing with Safeway. >.>; We OWN Safeway...

My point is that all of the 'competing' is brought on by the consumers MIND ... and it's either what they/you want to think, or are clueless to really understand. Sometimes it's not all about the money. Sometimes it is. With Woolworths LTD. and Coles Supermarkets PTY LTD., it's about money... but with Nintendo it's more about Shigeru's 'creative vision'. He just wants to create something that is in his mind.
Nintendo want to make something - but they want to earn a profit or reward for it, too. Just like Microsoft. I don't know about Sony, though ... as far as I can tell, Sony is throwing a bunch of electronic components together, creating a flashy firmware and advertising all over the place ... but not making the fun for us. They're simply making it a possibillity for the fun (of gaming) and want money because they wasted their time and money building it.

If Shigeru, Bill Gates and Ken were competing...
Shigeru would pull out the master sword and a mushroom, Bill would pull out Vista installation disks and Ken would shoot blu-rays out of his eyes.
>.<

Back