Please help a mom out...so many questions!

White-Wolf said:
The xbox 360 btw has a high percentage of getting a broken one out of the box hehehe X Box...360 and you don’t want to pay its very high price, you can say they break alot ect... and be telling the truth.

sure, if you call 2-3% high, even on launch there was only 5% which is normal for LAUNCH consoles, at least it got better *cough cough*PS2*cough cough*

the reason everyone says it breaks alot is because of all the sony fanboys going "OMFG THIS XBOX BROKE, ALL OF THEM ARE FAULTY"

She got her info and left and to be honest I wouldn't have stuck either around with you guys arguing like children.

Well, if you really want all the info, just go to Wii.com it gives you all the information that you need, also, you can call nintendo and ask, just call 1-800-255-3700, you may want to speak to an operator,

Hope this helps,
Tyler Bryce :D

Rafiki_Wii_Freak said:
please could someone help me! here in costa rica the wii arrived like a week ago...but they aren't selling the remote by itself...but how much does it cost?
It costs about 40 dollars for the controller and about 20 for the nun-chuck attachment, so figure about 60 dollars for a new controller set :D, and sorry to the guy that wrote after me, I was in a bad mood, and it bugs me when people use the word noob, because the correct term is newbie :D

Back