Pokemon Controversy

kiraownsurmom

Man Points: Over 9000
whos heard that if you play the 1st pokemon theme backwards it says `worship the devil` ive just heard 2.that one line and it forwards and back,it says [to me] `youve seen my baby,its a miracle` but the one line it can clearly be heard saying `worship the deevee`...it could also say `worship the eevee` referring to the pokemon with the most evolutions so far.what are your thoughts

Haha, I never believe any of this nonsense.
What was the original line?
'cause unless if it's spelt backwards saying 'I worship then the Devil' or remotely similar
Then it's obviously not gonna say it :]

Goes off to play Judest preast back wards

What idiot said Pokemon has "worship the devil" when you play it backwards? How can you play it backwards anyway? Anyways,that's just stupid.

Did anyone else catch the Pokemon Masters Marathon? I nearly craped my pants watching the very first episode! So much better then the new ones.

so did ash ever become a pokemon master or did he give up after he found out there was 32000 million other pokemon that were better then his shitty favorite pokemon? i mean come on who cares if pikachu didnt want to evolve i wouldve strapped that ***** down and covered him in those thunder stones!

chach said:
so did ash ever become a pokemon master or did he give up after he found out there was 32000 million other pokemon that were better then his shitty favorite pokemon? i mean come on who cares if pikachu didnt want to evolve i wouldve strapped that ***** down and covered him in those thunder stones!

Well it has been going on for years and he still is yet to win that big torny thing (I think)

Hes not the pokemon master
Been doing it for years
Time for him to give up and get a desk job

w000000t. A backmasking thread. Whoooooooo!!!

Sorry if this is off topic:

Must mention Stairway to Heaven. (lol prinny)... I was bored, sang it. Sounds just like it's supposed to :sick:..... I deduced that "666" is "It's just a Spring (clean for the Maayy Queen)"

Also...Pink Floyd's "Congratulations, you have found the secret message"

Last edited:
Pink floyds stuff is full of hidden stuff

Back