Fed Up...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
So im sitting there in maths class minding my own business, and my two friends (xbox 360 fans) behind me start chatting about the 3 new consoles...i thought nothing of it.

however a while into the chat, i heard one say, "...and then you start pumping it up like a baloon, its so dumb!" (referring to the pumping game in wario ware: smooth moves wich is great)

so as they laughed, i turned my head and said "i have that game...its one of the funniest most addictive games ive played."

They burst out laughing, saying how the 360 will beat us in the console war. i just smiled and told them i wanted a picture of their faces before and after the console wars, just incase ;)

i pretty much shut their mouths with some facts about how the wii is winning...they didnt have much to throw back :)

im FED UP of these losers hating on the wii. i think its becuase their scared really, maybe a bit jealous.

i wanna hear your stories, your opinions and your thoughts. Tell me all about them here!

Last edited:
ignore them look they are stubborn because they are brain washed dont worry if they say they hate it and they are buulling you about it they aare not your friends
but invite them round make them try it if they hate the can F**k off and wait for halo 3

nothing wrong with the wii, nothing wrong with the 360, both are great consoles.

Bill gaites himself said that they now see nintendo as their major competitor (but this could be a cheep shot at sony)

lol very true, infact i like the 360 very much. i dislike the ps3, but im not fanboy. i just get fed up of smart comments..

When I told my friend about the Wii, he said" what are you doing with THAT? Go back to ps2!" When I told him how to play Madden and what the Godfather would be like, the look on his face was pricelless.....LOL!

yah i knew this kid in my neighborhood who hated the wii before he played it. then he came over, played and is addicted,(he has a 360) now he wont ****ing leave my house

yeah.. eh, i dislike people like that.. and im not trying to sound mean or anything.. but seriously.. if you dont have anything else to say.. then why bother saying it? i LOVE WARIO btw. like my avatar!? Wiired made it :] the Wii is really fun.. and even though i just got it Sunday.. i LOVE it.

I Was Walking In The Hallway At School Wearing My Zelda Jacket After A While My Classmate Mark Said,"Why Don't You Turn Into A Wolf And Move Faster?"
I Was Ticked Off...:mad5:
He Said The Wii Sucks, The Controler Sucks, I Told Him To Shut Up, Actually Play The Wii At A Gamestop Or Something, And THEN He'll Know Which Is Better...;)

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Was Walking In The Hallway At School Wearing My Zelda Jacket After A While My Classmate Mark Said,"Why Don't You Turn Into A Wolf And Move Faster?"
I Was Ticked Off...:mad5:
He Said The Wii Sucks, The Controler Sucks, I Told Him To Shut Up, Actually Play The Wii At A Gamestop Or Something, And THEN He'll Know Which Is Better...;)

Ehh, I hate to say it man, but... A... Zelda... Jacket? *dies*

Sorry, but that just sounds like you're asking to be picked on. :(

There will always be people like this they bag out whateva they dont have, i bet you that if they got given a wii there opinions would suddenly change.

A good idea, would be to talk about you know, how good halo is, and then once you have lured them in, go "yeah it is a pretty good PC GAME"

When I was setting my Wii up my brother hovered around me saying things like 'Why did you buy that for?' It was a birthday present to myself. He then started saying things like 'the ps3 is gonna be much better. you should have waited for that' you know, just all this rubbish about how I shouldn't have bought the Wii.

The really annoying part was, he didn't know anything about it! He thought the controllers sucked - but he didnt know how they worked or nothing. He knew nothing at all. My other brother had at least researched it, and said it was cool.

My first brother quickly shut up after he saw Wii Sports though.

I don't get why 360 fans should hate wii, but I've met a few of them. It doesn't make any sense. Wii and 360 are SOO TOTALLY different, but 360 fans continue to hate wii. I had to own this little kid who was talking crap about Wii. "WELL MY 360 IS A WHOLE MEDIA CENTER!! HAHA YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR TV". Pathetic. If anything they should hate PS3. Like everyone else.

I don't get why you have to hate the other console. I never went to my brother and started bagging the ps2. I've always preferred Nintendo. But, I never made comments about the ps2 being stupid or whatever. I think the most I ever said was he should wait a month for it to go down in price. There is no reason I hate a console. What have they ever done to you personally?

Back