Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

I know there coming out wit diamond and pearl and I know there comming out with pokemon battle revelution for nintendo wii.And thats wat I know.You Know?

yeah i was looking on wikipedia supposably there is a third legendary kinda look like a mythical millapede so i think there going to do that and have him on the front but that is my theory

yeah, but it is just a 4th regi ( like regice, regirock, and steel) but they do say it as a counterpart as the 2 pokemon on the front of diamond and pearl, and yellow, crystal, and emerald were just made to fix the errors of the previous 2 and (like emerald) completely own sales

I'm looking forward to Diamond, (and yes, by Diamond, I mean that is the one I am getting.) but I still need to get a DS... Black one, of course.

And to the favorite pokemon discussion, mine is MewTwo. Actually, I love every phsychic pokemon.

Dragonite: lvl 66
Attacks: Dragonbreath, wing attack, surf, extremespeed

Feraligatr: lvl 58
Attacks: Slash, Hydro Pump, Surf, Earthquake

Houndoom: lvl 45
Attacks: Bite, flamethrower, strength, faint attack

Gengar: lvl 56
Attacks: Hypnosis, dreameater(Hypnosis & Dreameater is the best combor eveerrrr), night shade, destiny bond

Forretress: lvl 50
Attacks: Take down, explosion, solar beam, headbutt

Alakazam: lvl 40
Attacks: Psychic, psybeam, disable, zap cannon

Your team needs better moves if its to be strong against many people. I suggest this alternative moveset. I guarantee you it will do well against the Elite four and the gym leaders.

Dragonite: lvl 66
Attacks: Ice beam, wing attack, dragonbreath, thunderwave

Feraligatr: lvl 58
Attacks: Slash, Surf, Earthquake, Rock Slide

Houndoom: lvl 45
Attacks: Crunch, flamethrower, Sunny Day, Solarbeam

Gengar: lvl 56
Attacks: Hypnosis, dreameater(Hypnosis & Dreameater is the best combor eveerrrr), Mean Look, thunderbolt

Forretress: lvl 50
Attacks: Spikes, Rapid spin, headbutt, Explosion

Alakazam: lvl 40
Attacks: Psychic, recover, thunderwave, confusion

I once had a very powerful Scyther and tyranitar in my team (It's been so long since I played pokemon and I've sold it to someone)

Scyther Lv 70
Attacks: Sword dance, Slash, Double team, sand attack

Tyranitar Lv 73
Attacks: Earthquake, Rockslide, Fire blast, Crunch

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:crazy: yes!!! i finally got my Nintendo DS Lite yesterday!!! Onyx like i said. so next thing to get is these games Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl.:crazy:
Hey Zelda 4 life believe it or not i got my ds the same day as you did. onyx too.

starfox 4 ever said:
Hey Zelda 4 life believe it or not i got my ds the same day as you did. onyx too.
ha cool. :lol: . i got mine in the afternoon, with blue rescue team, and it was like the best day of my life. only thing that kinda sucks are the smudges that get on the ds.

Ha! i got mine before you i got mine around eleven maybe earlier and the smudges are easy to take care of. just wipe it with your shirt.
by the way how is pokemon mystery dungeon?

starfox 4 ever said:
Ha! i got mine before you i got mine around eleven maybe earlier and the smudges are easy to take care of. just wipe it with your shirt.
by the way how is pokemon mystery dungeon?
the game is good actually. its pretty long. i mean i thought i finished the whole game after i defeated raquaza but it turns out that you get to battle all the legendaries. i still gotta fight mew, lugia, celebi, jirachi and deoxys. but the rest of the legendary dogs, birds, kyogre, groudon, mewtwo, ho-oh, and raquaza are all taken care of. oh and latios and latias are good as mine too. so yea, i still got a lot of things to do, but damn this game is better than i thought it would be.

cool. i have three games already mario hoops 3-on-3, new super mario bros, and starfox command. my favorite is starfox command. (go figure)

Back