Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

ssbb_lover said:
Well I would appriciate u not laughing ur ass off and calling me a fool, cosidering I used to like u...and sry I didn't know that, I mean God, is it a crime?

...I didn't really call you a fool exactly, I said it in a competitive way, I had no malice towards you...

Sorry if I offended you.

Mario Famous said:
...I didn't really call you a fool exactly, I said it in a competitive way, I had no malice towards you...

Sorry if I offended you.
:lol::lol::lol:

It's okay, I understand. I say "U fool!" to my neighbor alot ^_^' I understand...

Black mewtwo is either a Dark Pokemon or a Shiny Pokemon which also makes it weaker I forgot about Salamence seeing he is stronger than Blaziken then yes he can beat mewtwo, My Magazine is an Official Magazine made by the game creators. The stats are what they can acheive they can't get more than in that magazine a Lvl 100 mewtwo could easily be beaten by a lvl 100 Mew the same with Jirachi and Celebi relying on stats.

new leaf green lineup sasuke 747 and ssbb lover please rate them!

raichu lv 68 hyper beam, thunder, mega punch and thunderbolt

blastoise lv 66 water pulse,hydro cannon,blizzard and mega kick

dragonite lv 66 thunder,fire blast,surf and fly

moltres lv 52 fire spin, agility, endure and flamethrower

pidgeot lv 48 fly,wing attack,gust and quick attack

zapdos lv 52 thunder wave,drill peck,detect and agility

pretty good ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Well that ads up to: 2 thunder, 1 water, 1 dragon, 1 fire, 4 flying...no leaf pokemon or leaf moves:tard: It's not bad...but pokemon r stronger w/ their inherited moves (i think) and alot of those r TM's.

It's good u got Dragonite...but u pretty much ruined him unfortunately...trade out Zapdos for a powerful leaf pokemon and I would trade out moltres for a more powerful fire pokemon.

U'r way too obsessed w/ TM's, u should only use them when u'r trying to overcome a powerful match (gym leaders, elite 4, ur friends) because otherwise it might ruin ur team. Which I think u ruined ur dragonite, sry. Ur pidgeot is looking good, seeing as those r all natural moves, keep him going, i've got one at lvl 100 and he gets very good. Ur blastoise, though filled w/ TM's, looks powerful, a very good addition to ur team.

That's all I have to say, but if u want some suggestions for a new leaf or fire type, just ask me:) Hope that helped.

Raichu is good but the Hyper beam isnt good on him :/
Blastoise Very good keep him Original although i dont think mega kick is original.
Drogonite is not that good but keep working on him and take ssbb_lovers advice and another here :) When you use HMs use them on really weak pokemone cuz they are not that important and you cant delete the HM moves unless you go to the Move Delete guy.
Moltres Good balanced moves there
Pidgeot a keeper defenetly
Zapdos Very good but i think you should switch Zapdos with a Leaf type :)

My Charmander(yes a Charmander) is lvl 100 the power of the Everstone rules! Woot! and now he cant evolve :D No TMs or HMs just original.

Heres my team :) Lvl and Name

Charmander - lvl 100,Original Moves
Venusaur - lvl 72, one HM dont know which one(havnt played the game in awhile)
Wartortle - lvl 96, Surf, and then just original Moves
Pidgeot - lvl 59, Fly, then original
Ratata - lvl 6, Currently Training on him
Raichu - lvl 81, Original Moves

Last edited:
sasuke747 said:
Raichu is good but the Hyper beam isnt good on him :/
Blastoise Very good keep him Original although i dont think mega kick is original.
Drogonite is not that good but keep working on him and take ssbb_lovers advice and another here :) When you use HMs use them on really weak pokemone cuz they are not that important and you cant delete the HM moves unless you go to the Move Delete guy.
Moltres Good balanced moves there
Pidgeot a keeper defenetly
Zapdos Very good but i think you should switch Zapdos with a Leaf type :)

My Charmander(yes a Charmander) is lvl 100 the power of the Everstone rules! Woot! and now he cant evolve :D No TMs or HMs just original.

Heres my team :) Lvl and Name

Charmander - lvl 100,Original Moves
Venusaur - lvl 72, one HM dont know which one(havnt played the game in awhile)
Wartortle - lvl 96, Surf, and then just original Moves
Pidgeot - lvl 59, Fly, then original
Ratata - lvl 6, Currently Training on him
Raichu - lvl 81, Original Moves
We have the same advice:):):)

We're both poke experts, naruto experts and love nintendo...we must be simease(sp?)twins (!)_(!) U told me wut ur hair looks like in the another thread and that's actually wut mine kinda looks like, amazing:p

Ur venasaur probably has strength or cut if it's an HM...wut version is it this is on?

well on both xD I don't know how but I linked my old GBA and my GBAsp and somehow i Copied them xD but they are not the same lvl i play on FireRed :)

And i just checked the HM yea it was Strenght :)

I thought so, that's the best HM for Venasaur:)

U linked who and wut and where?!?!?!?:lol::lol::lol:

sasuke747 said:
I linked my old GBA :p to my new GBAsp :) and then i just somehow Copied the Save file honestly dont know how xD
U must have Byakugan instead of Sharinganand been somehow able to see the wiring inside the gameboy to do that...:tard:

Back