Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

Where'd u here it was Febuary? It says on IGN and all the official sites that it's coming out in spring(March-April)

Sounds fishy, I don't think it's true, especially since u can't even remember where u saw it. If u can't remember it definitely wasn't some place like IGN, it was more like...well, this forum(although it's working its way up to the top!)it's not official, it's unofficial.

ssbb_lover said:
I'll believe it when I see it, which will be when D/P comes out, so very soon. I'll ahhnialate(sp?)ya!!!

When your getting your a$$ kicked by a single black Mewtwo, dont say I didn't warn you.

I said a Black Mewtwo because I have the miscolored one.
His stats are
HP-496
ATK-376
DEF-337
SP DEF-396
SP ATk-449
SPD-401

Btw, I still didn't give him those stat raising items such as carbos so he still has room for improvement.

U can't give him any stat improvements after his stats get to a certain lvl, u should know that "Mr. I know everything about Pokemon"...

And guess wut, I promise u, no i'll swear, that I can beat that SoB Mew2 of urs.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DAyHwoaNY4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1DAyHwoaNY4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

...My God those graphics r beautiful...I need it:( The touch screen is going to make that game so amazing!!!!!!!!!

Dam it !Ive heard that pokemon diamond /pearl will come in 2007 spring like in march.In japan it is 2006 september something I for got im soring japenease people.

ssbb_lover said:
U can't give him any stat improvements after his stats get to a certain lvl, u should know that "Mr. I know everything about Pokemon"...

And guess wut, I promise u, no i'll swear, that I can beat that SoB Mew2 of urs.

Lmao! You fool! Everyone knows that when you give a sta-up item to a Lv.100 pokemon thier stats increase at an insane amount, that is if you haven't given him any yet.

IF you have already gave them the maximum amount of stat-up Items, you cant use anymore naturally, but when you give a Lv.100 Pokemon a stat-up Item for the FIRST time, thier stats increase dramatically. I can add another +50 to all of his stats probably going over 500 in some departments.

Mario Famous said:
Lmao! You fool! Everyone knows that when you give a sta-up item to a Lv.100 pokemon thier stats increase at an insane amount, that is if you haven't given him any yet.

IF you have already gave them the maximum amount of stat-up Items, you cant use anymore naturally, but when you give a Lv.100 Pokemon a stat-up Item for the FIRST time, thier stats increase dramatically. I can add another +50 to all of his stats probably going over 500 in some departments.
Well I would appriciate u not laughing ur ass off and calling me a fool, cosidering I used to like u...and sry I didn't know that, I mean God, is it a crime?

Back