currently on my way to spear pillar.

team is:
Torterra 53
Infernape 49
Empoleon 48
Lucario 34
Lickylicky 33 (HM slave)
Staravia 24 (Fly & Defog slave)

Keep that Empoleon healthy, or Giratina's gonna give you hell, lol. How'd you get the other starters, though?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just remembered, lol.

My lil bro resetted Pearl... so my In Game Challenge is done for.

As far as not importing other Pokemon goes, I'm absolutely tired of staring at the backside of a Turtwig/Piplup/Chimchar. I pretty much solo'd the game my second time around with Chimchar, etc. I figure you might as well spice things up with something new and refreshing.

Going back into Platinum, I've never loved another Pokemon more in game than Arbok. He was really iffy at first, but once he evolves and you get Heart Scales, he's hax. Glare + Fire Fang/Thunder Fang = Paraflinching awesomeness. Originally had Bite, but had to exchange either Crunch/Bite for an elemental fang. Also helps quite a bit with random Poke's using Toxic Spikes.
Octillery also has been awesome. Choice Specs Surf :D

Ok, your right CK....
Flame orb swellow is just overpowered and broken...
I couldnt stop laughing as I (3 levels lower) soloed the steel gym with a flame orb harriyama...

You and your overpowered pokes, lol. I solo'd the Steel gym with a Scyther. A SCYTHER. Non-EV trained, and the only item it held was... I can't remember, nothing helpful.

Torterra! Earthquake!

thats how i ran through the steel gym. only gym that gave me trouble was the Ghost gym. i didn't have any super-effective moves

Heh, that's a clone of one of my previous ingame teams. In the end I had an Infernape, Luxray, and Staraptor (with some HM slaves and the main legendary).

Caught Giratina. and Uxie. and Azelf. now i'm trying to get Mesprit. got it to a hit away from death but it keeps breaking out and running. quick balls, ultra balls, dusk balls cause its practically midnight. it won't stay in a ball.

@CK: can you get Cressalia before the E4?

@ Shadow: No, you can only encounter Cresselia/activate it's event after beating the E4.

I used a Staravia (wild caught, I didn't want to put fly/defog on my precious Staraptor) and a Bibarel, common HM slaves. Can't remember what had the rest of my HMs, though.

Ahhh. Finally beat the game. Wasn't that easy though, considering I relied only on Arbok/Octillery, using my other Pokemon to revive them when they died. Anyways, ending results:

Level 65 Arbok
Level 65 Octillery
Level 39 Venomoth
Level 38 Altaria
Level 13 Budew
Level 7 Geodude

Time : 17:34

Now begins the mass transfer of Pokemon. *sigh*

Transfer of pokemon my ass, lol. I've got... ... ... 700 pokes to trade? I say bullshit. I'm keeping them all on my diamond. -.- I may only get one chance to soft reset for a good Dialga again (in Platinum, ofcourse) but I'm not spending a month trading. WHY DIDN'T NINTENDO INVENT A MASS TRADING FEATURE?!??!!? [/caps]

6 Pokemon traded every day...

700 / 6 = 116.67, about 117 days. Not a month, more like 3 if you went at that rate.

But at the most, I just want to transfer some mains for the Battle Tower.

All that's left to do tonight is E4 and National dex.
My dog **** on the carpet, so I dumped hot water on him. Bastard.
Sooooo much to do on Platinum...

@Strype- You want something from me? What about the Feint Lucario? Or rain Magnezone? You can clone my Breloom.

Last edited:
Back