Pokemon Platinum

-.- Hax always gets me... Palmer, easily defeated. Yet, hax gets in my way. So, I set up a Reflect early on in the battle, yeah? My Scizor was readying a sweep with SD. But what happens, you ask? A critical hit. Wonderful. My Scizor's not in kill range yet, though. But wait! More hax, yay! My defense drops, definatly putting me in KO range. -.-; So I have to attack with only two SDs. OHKO'd Rhyperior, good. OHKO'd Dragonite, good. Barely missed the OHKO on Milotic by only a few HP, maybe 10. So I'm KO'd, big deal, Dragonite's still left. So, I have no idea how fast Milotic is. I take a few gambles and lose both my pokes to Hypnosis, and Dragonite to an Ice Beam. And guess what? Dragonite WAS faster, and Dragon Claw left it again, with about 10 HP. That damn shell bell healed it just enough. -.-; While I should of took the risk, I would of won, hax was the only reason I lost. ... Bullshit? Yes indeed. -.-+ Back to work... ... ...

That sooo sucks.
Update
Just beat Maylene at Veilstone. The winning team:
Murkrow lv.30
Bronzor lv.30
Luxray lv.30
Prinplup lv.33
Steelix lv.30
Bibarel (HM slave)

Gonna train a bit more first (Bronzong! =D) then bed...

Platinum is REALLY hard. I say this because I traded off my Turtwig along with some other junk for some more unique ones (A.k.a., untrained versions of what I bred). Just beat the first gym, after losing to it four times. You may be wondering how I lost so much to the first gym, and it's really simple. My Pokemon are dumb*****. Refuses to follow directions, etc.

Just when I finished beating the gym leader, turns out I need the second badge before I'm able to tame them without worry. So now I have to change my 'plan' up a bit.

Team so far:
Remoraid lv. 15
Ekans lv. 15
Swablu lv. 13
Venonat lv. 13
Shinx lv. 10
Geodude lv. 7

Just caught Shinx. Going to overlevel it so I can beat the second gym.

That sooo sucks.
Update
Just beat Maylene at Veilstone. The winning team:
Murkrow lv.30
Bronzor lv.30
Luxray lv.30
Prinplup lv.33
Steelix lv.30
Bibarel (HM slave)

What a suprise, lol.

Wuddle, you should of just traded eggs over, rather than hatched things before trading. >.>; If I didn't trade an egg over, my Scyther wouldn't obey worth sh1t. I never would of beaten the first gym, lol. A single wasted move and I would of been KO'd.

Also, I basically finished up the post-storyline, Stark Mountain was easy. No spoilers, ofcourse. However, I will say Stark Mt. has been upgraded in terms of looks. It gives more of a volcano vibe, and the place glows as if magma's about to explode from the walls and burn your character alive. :p Also the occasional lava pool around, which is cool.

Speaking of that... I caughts me a Modest Heatran! :D The IVs aren't too bad, they're pretty good for a specs set. Nothing special as usual though.

18 - 19 / x / 26 - 27 / 18 - 19 / 24 - 25 / 30

They're things I hatched in like 08'. Lolz. Got mad good IVs. But of course that's not why I choose them, I'm sick of looking at Turtwig.

That's another reason why AR cloning is good; you can clone eggs. ... You can't put eggs on GTS, right?

is this a good Rotom?

Docile Nature
51 HP / 30 ATK / 40 DEF / 46 SP. ATK / 36 SP. DEF / 44 SPD

well i already caught and saved. i don't really care for it, i just wanted to know.

whats a good nature for Giratina? just so i'll know

Depends on what Forme you'll be using. If Alternate, you'll want Impish or Bold. If Origin, ... ... ... dunno, I don't know much about alternate formes yet.

Yikes, CK. That IV calculator looks kinda... confusing to me. Looks like it can do more than one pokemon at a time though, which is cool. I usually use this one, I think it's more straightforward:

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/javacalc.html

Aaanyways. I've just defeated Fantina and got the 3rd gym badge. :D I lost the first time, narrowly won the second. My Luxio had 1 HP left at the end and everyone else fainted except Psyduck, who I healed needlessly. Damn Mismagius. Luxio's Quick Claw didn't activate the WHOLE time until the very last move, when it really counted. Surprising. Game time is 11:54. My team right now:

Monferno (Bashful) - Lv 27 - Item: Soothe Bell
Flame Wheel, Mach Punch, Ember, Taunt

Luxio (Sassy) - Lv 25 - Item: Quick Claw
Spark, Bite, Leer, Roar

Psyduck (Timid) - Lv 23
Water Pulse, Confusion, Scratch, Disable

Machop (Adamant) - Lv 10
Karate Chop, Low Kick, Leer, Focus Energy

Onix (Quiet, lol) - Lv 9
Rock Throw, Rock Smash, Bind, Screech

Bidoof (Relaxed) - Lv 4
Tackle, Cut

Monferno needs Flamethrower. Nao.

No, it can't do more than one at a time, lol. It's very straight forward, you know. Just read the instructions.

The pokemon is obviously... the pokemon. Nature is obviously for it's nature, and HP type is for what type your Hidden Power is, but it's not necesarry. Charistic is something unique you find on every pokemon's summary. All the possible options are listed, so it's very easy.

Then you just enter the stats of your pokemon in the corresponding level. EP is for Effort Points (or EVs) your pokemon gets in battling, which wouldn't matter and should be ignored if you just caught the pokemon. If you want to increase the level to say, 50, type 50 in the "default level" box, click refresh, and voila.

You also only need to put the stats of your pokemon for just the level it's currently on. If you give more levels it can be more accurate, but you'll get a general estimate if you insert just one level of stats.

4 Badges

Team:
Level 27 Octillery
Level 25 Swablu
Level 29 Venonat
Level 27 Arbok
Level 26 Luxio
Level 7 Geodude (Rock Smash) / Level 13 Budew (Cut)

Swablu absolutely sucks. Awful moves/stats, should've gotten some better egg moves. Anyways, now that my max level is able to cap at 50, I'll most likely have everything evolved tomorrow.

O mai gawd. Epic win... I just finished destroying the E4 for the tenth time, and I've been on a quest to buy furniture for my Villa at the Resort Area. So I can finally get the Piano. When I click on it, Cynthia's theme (not the battle one) starts playing. ... Since when can the main character play the piano like a freakin' pro? :lol:

Either way, I love that music. It owns. Mission complete. :D

Update
"Low volume"
Just beat Wake and got a Fen Badge. Th winning team:
Steelix lv.33
Luxray lv34
Bronzong lv.34
Empoleon lv.40
Murkrow lv.34

Murkrow laughed at the Floatzel/Quagsire and HP Grass'd them to death. Just beat the Galactic twerp and his Croagunk. Off to, uh, cure the Psyduck I think? May update later.

EDIT: Update:
Just beat Byron for the Mine Badge.
The winning team
Steelix lv 39
EQ/RockSlide/RockSmash/Curse
Luxray lv.38
IronTail/Spark/Bite/Flash
Murkrow lv.40
Fly/DarkPulse/ArialAce/Defog
Bronzong lv.38
Psychic/ConfuseRay/ShadowBall/Hypnosis
Empoleon lv.46