Pokemon Platinum

Has to be breedable... There's threads on Smogon trading near flawless Rotoms. No way in hell people are getting near flawless Rotoms through SR'ing.

EDIT: Pokemon like Grimer/Ghastly/Swalot/Spiritomb are in the indeterminate egg group. It's definitely breedable.

Last edited:
Eh... if it is breedable, I'll just keep it. If for some reason it isn't, then I'll just use a re-battle code... if I ever feel like bothering. Thanks for everyone's help. :) And with that, my sinnoh dex is complete.

Ha ha...sc-rotom....
Still cracks me up....

Im 99% positive it can be breed....
And...
leather doesnt work for everyone, but then again, color is a big part of leather...
Brown leather (what I wear) always seems to make people think you know something that they dont....
and it often is true

Black is intimadation

Alright, so I'm trying to get a good Impish Uxie, right? Well, I finally get one; take a look at the IVs.

12 - 13 / 8 - 9 / 8 - 9 / 30 / 4 - 5 / 2 - 3

... Lmao, that's just terrible. Talk about a shitty Uxie.

rotom-egg.jpg

Mystery solved. Apparently I did try it before. :sleep:

Then you've just got bad luck, lol. If it says they're close or whatever, that means an egg is guarenteed; when that happens, is completely random, ofcourse. The better their rating (what the daycare man tells you), the more likely an egg will appear every 256 steps. The only time you have a 0% chance of getting an egg is if they prefer to play with other pokemon.

they LOVED each other, and i left them together while i beat the league another 2-3 times along with running around for a Gible(Gible, CK, Gible) but an egg never happened

Finalement! I finally got Platinum (lolz, 2 days lateish?). Gonna transfer a few untrained Pokemon to start off with a rockin' team. I can't confine myself to staring at a Turtwig the entire time <.<

Congrats, Wuddle. It's about time. :p

Well, since I don't have any BP yet, I decided to tackle the Battle Tower and get me some. During my first few matches, I immediatly notice a huge amount of hax. There's a critical hit EVERY battle, literally. Every single one. And the 4th battle had two critical hits in a row. -.- If this was late in the battle tower, I would of certainly lost. How the hell can I get so much hax in so few battles. .-. Oh well... I'll garner a frontier symbol soon enough, hax or not.

Spoiler Alert - not realy
Cynthia shows up, and gives you an egg after badge number two...
Wtf...it hatched into...THAT...way surprised...
If i hadn't had farmed out a good team...i would had totaly SR'd for a kicking one of them...

I thought it'd be a Riolu or Gible. But Togepi? Cmon...
Work days suck. They mean I only get roughly 2 hours a day to play Platinum...>.>
Later for now

Back