Pokemon Platinum

Do you have to catch/battle Giretina after the battle with cyrus? or can you come back and get it? like after the elite 4

No, you have to battle Giratina before the E4, unfortunately. It'd be nice if it were optional, but it's kinda part of the storyline.

damn, thanks.
hello master ball.
I wanted it to have a good nature and IV spread... but w/e I wanna get to battle frountier

There's a few steps to this.

1. Get Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb from Mt. Coronet.

2. Exit Mt. Coronet and fly to Celestic Town.
3. Enter the ruins and click on the drawing on the wall. Cynthia will appear.
4. Talk to Cynthia forever. Just say yes.
5. Go to the Elder's house (right above the ruins) and talk to the Elder.
6. Go to Spear Pillar.
7. Click on the blue "rift". Fight Dialga.
8. Exit Spear Pillar and re-enter after defeating or capturing Dialga.
9. Click on the pink "rift". Fight Palkia.

Some of the guides out there say you must capture or defeat the Lake Trio and/or Heatran first. This is not true, as I have just fought Dialga without having battled any other legendaries (besides Giratina) first. I did already go to Stark Mountain and finish the Team Galactic stuff, though. Not sure if that matters.

you need to have beat the league and you don't need to talk to cynthia. also you could talk to the elder before getting the two orbs

You can fight Giratina in the Turnback Cave if you beat him or fled from him in the Distortion World. You'll fight his altered form.

You can fight Giratina in the Turnback Cave if you beat him or fled from him in the Distortion World. You'll fight his altered form.

If you do that, will it have the same IVs and nature as the first time or is it a new one? I'm betting it's the same, which would suck.

The battle frontier is being a pain on the but. I hate that damn castle! I have a few pokemon for the BF and they have been doing good it's just those damn pokemon in the castle they keep using protect and the like.

do you guys think that scyther/scizor would be good to have on a team?

Just to make sure this is right in platinum is ralts a catchable pokemon, the fact you can find it in the grass.
The thing that sucks about diamond is you need a national pokedex before you can get ralts.

Seriously I can't wait to get platinum.
Shame it comes out May 22nd over here. (damn)

Back