Pokemon X/Y

Trago plz, don't be dumb. Absolutely no one but Game Freak themselves would know of the Shiny Charm makin' a return from BW2, as no one has had Transporter in order t' complete the NatDex. Obviously the Round Charm's return implied the other would follow suit, but now we have actual proof it's in the game.
Did Serebii really just update? I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere in the past.

Poke Transporter only just came out, so aye. T'was probably them mentioning the Round Charm way back at XY's launch, or mentioning the lack of proof concerning Shining Charm's return.

Pokebank being up temporarily, and then being taken down and delayed, has created this very peculiar point in time where things like Rattata, Cherubi, etc are actually valuable. I've been watching the GTS all day and the demand for this stuff is very notable indeed.

I have everything on that list aside from the legendaries, Unown, Finneon and Stantler. Upon time of posting, of course.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's mostly just players without the old games/impatient people. Pokemon Bank is likely to be put back on the eShop very soon (within days is my guess), and I'm sure the foreign releases won't be delayed too badly. Though, this is all assuming Ninty doesn't handle their server issues really, really poorly.

In short, demand =/= value.

impatient people
MeMeMe.gif

I find it funny how the Battle Maison AI owns so many unobtainable Pokemon, including Legendaries.
They can battle alongside you too, but you can't use your own Legendaries. wtf

Oh, and someone offered me a Mudkip via trade yesterday. Should I have gotten rid of my second Zygarde or should I wait?

I find it funny how the Battle Maison AI owns so many unobtainable Pokemon, including Legendaries.
I don't like it when they do that either.

Oh, and someone offered me a Mudkip via trade yesterday. Should I have gotten rid of my second Zygarde or should I wait?
I have everything on that list aside from the legendaries, Unown, Finneon and Stantler. Upon time of posting, of course.
That list now extends to all the non legendaries. Aside from Phione and Unown, those are kind of in that gray area.

I don't like it when they do that either.

loln00b

Legendary Pokemon aren't one of a kind, y'know. 'Cept things like Mewtwo or Arceus, and even then there're exceptions to the rules.

The only legendaries available in XY are Ubers. The broken ones. The Battle Tower/Frontier/Mason trainers never use Ubers.

... What an asshole.

Naw, the in game canon breaking just bothers me a bit.

Oh, and Neosquid, your Battle Maison AI uses a Milotic. Just saying.
...I wasn't even aware of this feature. At least it's not a Feebas. What else does he use?

What's the new update do, aside from take your money via the pokebank?
There's a month free trial, for the record. Do you mean the update on the eShop? I think that includes the Lumiose City save glitch fix if you didn't get the first update, and it also has something to make your Wifi battle decisions unmonitorable.

Back