Pokemon X/Y

Well I tended to use it with a fire move that hits everything on the field, then I find that the opponenet aims for the weak pokemon with a fast poskemon, that's when protect comes in to allow a second fire attack. Then comes the tatical switch of scizor to aerodactyl. There's even more to this idea but it's all to tatical and i'll need to find my prezentation on it.

So, ya use Lava Plume t' intentionally hurt your Scizor in hopes you can bait the foe t' attack it, wherein Protect blocks said attacks.

Terrible strategy is terrible... What if Scizor gets burned? You force it t' hold a Lum Berry for that occasion, which isn't a bad thing but then it can't use a Steel/Bug gem or somethin', hell even a Custap berry so that you can actually hit with that super-charged X-scissor (which still isn't strong as a Heracross' Megahorn). Scizor is the epitome of slow after all, what the hell would he outspeed after he uses Protect? Also, what if the foe uses a multi-target move to off Scizor and focuses on your other Poke instead? Only an amateur wouldn't if they have the option. If you're intentionally puttin' your Poke's HP down to zero, why the hell use double STAB X-scissor instead of an omnipotent Reversal from somethin' like Lucario? Why's it have t' be Lava Plume as well? Why not breed a Pokemon with a really low defense/special defense and hit it with a move that won't status it but still knock it down t' 1 HP, like Surf or Earthquake?

This presentation better be quite enlightening, 'cause I'm losin' faith in your claims of bein' the real 2nd best on GBU. :lol:

Pika.png

QUICK, GET THE THUNDERSTONES! ;_;

Last edited:
So did you all ever figure out why it's called X and Y?

I'm too lazy to read 17 more pages of posts.
We don't know yet, there's not much info revealed. It's likely that it's related to genetics. I also like to think that N will be in the games somehow, since X, Y, and N are probably the most common math variables, and that I find it odd that they're single letters. This is wishful thinking though, though it's possible, considering N's possible foreshadowing at the end of BW2.

Well, because this is the first non spin-off Pokemon game exclusive to the 3DS, it only makes sense that it'd be X,Y, and Z. After all, those are the axes in the 3D coordinate plane.

porygonzmascot?nothnxkbai

This is wishful thinking though, though it's possible, considering N's possible foreshadowing at the end of BW2.

Wishful thinkin' indeed, since that "foreshadow" wasn't one at all. Just a bunch'a junk 'bout how N knows he's still boundless work t' do to achieve his goals. Wasn't any more of a hint that he'd be in newer games than BW1's ending.

It definitely gives canon leave for 'em to appear in non-Unova regions, but I'm just sayin' I doubt it alludes to anythin' specific. Not that I'd complain if I'm wrong.

Well, because this is the first non spin-off Pokemon game exclusive to the 3DS, it only makes sense that it'd be X,Y, and Z. After all, those are the axes in the 3D coordinate plane.
I was thinking that as well
it does make a whole lot of sense

Axes? Never though of that one.
Wishful thinkin' indeed, since that "foreshadow" wasn't one at all. Just a bunch'a junk 'bout how N knows he's still boundless work t' do to achieve his goals. Wasn't any more of a hint that he'd be in newer games than BW1's ending.

It definitely gives canon leave for 'em to appear in non-Unova regions, but I'm just sayin' I doubt it alludes to anythin' specific. Not that I'd complain if I'm wrong.
Wrong. I said possible foreshadowing. If N actually does end up becoming a bridge of some sort, then that quote would have been foreshadowing. If he doesn't, then it wasn't foreshadowing.

Your future
Ahead of schedule
Also is that blasted new fire starter a dog or a fox
it makes a difference

Speaking of that, my college can't teach me anything higher then my higher units completed. Judging by the tail, Fox.

Back