Pokemon X/Y

CoD has guns.
This is exactly why it gets so popular. Can't say anything else.

Real life has guns as well, herd thas quite popular

No such thing as overrated in the world of gaming. Moreover, there is a reason CoD sells so well so it must be doing something right. I can't see it though. Same with Pokemon.
Hypnotic suggestion, these kiddys really like playing army, but dont want to o outside as theres "Big kids" out there.

People around the same age group play different games, eh?

I've noticed the exact the opposite. Children specifically tend to stick around the same age group locally, meaning they will end up playing the same thing as the rest of the group. Teenagers will get the most popular game to fit in with their "friends". It probably won't be a while until they finally grow out of that sort of custom.

Pokemon > CoD

People around the same age group play different games, eh? If a 5-year-old can play Pokemon then a 5-year-old can play CoD. And get guns.

5 year old playing a game with an 18+ certificate.

Wait till the media reads that

It shall never die out,

After 15 years it gets a full graphics update.

These games brings the death of sprite'ing

DisappointedBatman_zps9515bca7.gif

Wiichat's Pokesprite-ing community will die twice...

Maybe not! With the 3D models of all the new Pokemon, somebody needs to sprite them~

It's toooo earliy to have the 6th generation!

15 years, You weren't there man, you weren't there at the start.
You weren't there man, I was there on the front line selling them, I can still see the empty spaces where the boxed games where.......................................

It's toooo earliy to have the 6th generation!

It totally is. Especially if they'll repeat the B/W pattern. Not Gen V, just Black and White.

They better not make it isolated like B/W... And hopefully they'll come out with a full 'Dex... NOT just 150 like B/W.

Back