Pool would be a great game!

specialsauce

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Don't you guys think that Pool would be a great game? It'd be just like a Wii Sports game.

Setting: You're in a billiard room, either playing against AI or with your friends.

Controls: You'd use the Wiimote as the pole, and the nunchuk as your hand/thumb on the table to steady the poll. To lock in your position you could use either A or B, and then you could do the pull-back motion with the Wiimote (not having to worry about keeping it entirely steady, since the stick's position is already locked in) to hit the ball.

I know there's details like chalk and putting english on the ball, but do you guys think it'd be a cool game? Or too complicated?

Wii Play will have Billiards on it. Along with MANY other games.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot:

Last edited:
Ooh, then never mind. :blush2:

I wonder how they're going to use the Wiimote/nunchuk, though.

specialsauce said:
Ooh, then never mind. :blush2:

I wonder how they're going to use the Wiimote/nunchuk, though.
Wii Play will only use the Wiimote. You get a wiimote when you purchase Wii Play.

Do you know when it's coming out? Is there a single link where it explains in detail about Wii Play? Because I've heard about it on the forums but don't know much. Thanks brotha.

Very nice info, i was about to post that there was a Wii Play coming out :D

I heard there were rumors of a wiimote bundle, but im glad to hear that its for sure :D i guess I'll hold off on buying any more wiimotes, i just need to get another nunchuck then :p

-SpideyKonfusion

EDIT: Oh yea! and remember those "duck hunt" screenshots that everyone was getting all wet over (including myself)?? its one of the games in WiiPlay :p

SpideyKonfusion said:
Very nice info, i was about to post that there was a Wii Play coming out :D

I heard there were rumors of a wiimote bundle, but im glad to hear that its for sure :D i guess I'll hold off on buying any more wiimotes, i just need to get another nunchuck then :p

-SpideyKonfusion

EDIT: Oh yea! and remember those "duck hunt" screenshots that everyone was getting all wet over (including myself)?? its one of the games in WiiPlay :p
Yep, Duck Hunt will be amazing! :D Fishing looks so bad though. The graphics are as if they are drawn in crayon by a 2 year old.

hahahahaha, lazer hockey looks pretty kewl, for a pong remake :p and i REALLY cant wait for pool, thats gonna be so awesome >_<

you think the light gun shell will be out in time for "duck hunt"?

wii play is awsome, i played it in store today.
i played Air hocky, shooting and pool.
Pool is played like this:
point on the white ball with the wiimote
when you got your spot hold down the A button
Then pull back and push forward like a pool cue
AWSOME!

Back