Possable two more consoles on the VC

juz098 said:
Is it possible to run a wii emulator on the wii? I know that sound's pretty dumb, but if you could get the emulator to run without modding the system then once the emulator has started you can run back-uped games

whutzb7.jpg

kronau said:
i agree..whut?
backed up games is basically a euphemism for "pirated/stolen games". he basically is wanting a feature that lets you play stolen games which would be the stupidest thing ever for nintendo. it'd be like endorsing piracy

True observation. In a few years you'll just have to rummage the local pawn shop for some GC action. What i think would be cool is if you could save GB and GBC games on to the wii then play them on your ds using the wireless connectivity doohickey. Hey lordrrr thats a double post. We don't take to kindly to double posters around hyah. "C'mon Skeeter he aint hurtin nobody."

lordrrr said:
it better be sega saturn
NiGHTS ON VC FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW
From what ive herd Sega might be doin Saturn on PS3 as the Saturn is one of the hardest consoles to emulate (trust me there are loads of emulators and none of them can run most of the good games well its the only resion my Saturns still pluged into my TV)

backed up games is basically a euphemism for "pirated/stolen games". he basically is wanting a feature that lets you play stolen games which would be the stupidest thing ever for nintendo. it'd be like endorsing piracy
Wii know
Its just that the persons post made no sence (like some of my Interestin rambles in the real world when ive had no sleep)

True observation. In a few years you'll just have to rummage the local pawn shop for some GC action. What i think would be cool is if you could save GB and GBC games on to the wii then play them on your ds using the wireless connectivity doohickey.

Funny ive allready seen Gamecube titles in some charity shops and there was a console with a few quality titles at the church (where im asked to help out. Dodgy area) for a tenner (thats £10 to you people from other placeies)

Last edited:
timmy_wamm said:
the wii already plays gamecube games

Well Number One Wii Doesn't Have Enough Room On The Internal Memory For Gamecube games not why i am quoting!

But here is why i am quoting:

The Playstation 3 plays ps1 games but they have ps1 downloads via the playstation store!

The xbox 360 plays xbox games but they have xbox originals via the xbox marketplace!

Sega Saturn and 3DO would be awesome, both are notoriously difficult to emulate though.

3DO had some great games like Road Rash, Need For Speed, Return Fire, PO'ed and Super Street Fighter 2. I'd buy any of them for 900 or even a 1000 points.

3DO ?

All those games mentioned where ported onto diffrent formats

Seems to me they'd try to put out games that aren't readily available first, rather than games that can still be bought in stores (like the GameCube). I know I'd like to see some of the Game Boy and Game Boy Color games brought to the VC.

Well i guess since the dreamcast games were only written on a GD-ROM pratically a cd-rom but holds a gigabyte of data then they could do an update where you could send it to your SD memory card! I know it would only hold 1-4 games but you could always redownload even though it would take forever!

But i wish we would get dreamcast!
Well i guess we got nintendos next system whenever it comes out!

*looks at most sd cards*
Meh 1 gig

Back