May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Some thing that might be of intrest-

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/index.html

vcboxes.jpg

Note there are two empty spaces
So its possalbe that Nintendo are planing to add two more consoles ? (Master system and MSX maybe)

One of those is almost certainly the gap where the MSX will go (which was scheduled for earlier in the year but has been delayed). As for the next possibility, the smart money is on the Master System.

Master system whould be good (same price as NES games) as it has some epicly good games

Sketch Turner said:
32X and SEGA CD *hopes*
32X with its five okish games all on other formats
Mega cd has errr Sonic CD and Shining force CD

Neo geo CD maybe ?

On secound torghts maybe not as there mostly just ports of NEO GEO games only cheaper (with loading times)

ATARI JAGUAR FTW

*thinks*
Alien VS predator, Cybermorth, Tempest 2000 and errrr Katsumi ninja ....................................maybe not the last one

Sega Master System would rock(Phantasy Star, Wonder Boy, Alex Kidd, Space Harrier, Alien Syndrome...tons of goodies)...and you think it would be one of the next systems along with Sega CD, Game Boy.....perhaps Game Gear?

Maybe even Jaguar and 3DO will make an appearance.

I'm not sure about the MSX. There may be no market for it in the USA. Remember some consoles and PC games sold better in certain regions of the world. The Dreamcast did awful in Japan and great in the USA. The Xbox did awful in Japan and drastically better in the USA. Ragnarok Online does better in South Korea. I could go on and on. I think it'll be the Sega CD and Saturn. The Jaguar, and 3D0 are possible, but they both have a very limited library of profitable games.

Nintendo has combined Turbo Duo into the TG-16 section, another thing to consider.

sagema said:
I'm not sure about the MSX. There may be no market for it in the USA. Remember some consoles and PC games sold better in certain regions of the world. The Dreamcast did awful in Japan and great in the USA. The Xbox did awful in Japan and drastically better in the USA. Ragnarok Online does better in South Korea. I could go on and on. I think it'll be the Sega CD and Saturn. The Jaguar, and 3D0 are possible, but they both have a very limited library of profitable games.

Nintendo has combined Turbo Duo into the TG-16 section, another thing to consider.
yes but i think it has a chance of being game boy cuz it was made by nintendo so the games would be cheper and nintendo would make more profits

Doh! I forgot about the Gameboy. Yeah I'd bet money on the Sega CD and Gameboy.

Back