Post Your School Schedules

Kiwi said:
Mine is something like...

Marine biology ( i hate animals...)
lol! i'm gonna take a guess and say you're in college, i haven't read any of your posts but i'm not sure what hs has Marine Bio. Must be a nice school if it is HS!
My schedule goes like this
Adv Architecture*
Mult Cult lit
Gym*
Functions:frown2: I HATE MATH!
Lunch
Sociology
AP enviromental Science (i like animals and the earth:smilewinkgrin: )
NOTHING:aureola: (study hall leave early)
*are blow off courses i'm a senior in hs so can i have them:lol:
oh and to anyone taking geometry, paintball, FR, it's gonna suck...got a C first time changed teachers almost got an A so dif depends on the teacher, but the class is mostly ENDLESS notes that you will throw away and NEVER use. i'm sorry...

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
lol! i'm gonna take a guess and say you're in college, i haven't read any of your posts but i'm not sure what hs has Marine Bio. Must be a nice school if it is HS!
Adv Architecture*
Mult Cult lit
Gym*
Lunch
Sociology
My school (high school) has marine biology, so I don't think it is that rare.......

Edit: I know I will hate geometry. :( I hate all math. But geometry is the easiest math class that I can take while still getting a credit. I'm already one class behind, I was supposed to take geometry last year in 9th grade.....

Last edited:
i know many people who hate math because it is hard, its one of those subjects you cant study for, it has to come natrally to you or else you wont do well in it

Wii-Fi said:
Adv Architecture*
Mult Cult lit
Gym*
Lunch
Sociology
oh and to anyone taking geometry, paintball, FR, it's gonna suck...got a C first time changed teachers almost got an A so dif depends on the teacher, but the class is mostly ENDLESS notes that you will throw away and NEVER use. i'm sorry...
Nope, im in HS. And no, we are one of the worst schools in the county, and possibly one of the worst in all of Florida...

steelersfatboy said:
i know many people who hate math because it is hard, its one of those subjects you cant study for, it has to come natrally to you or else you wont do well in it
I hate math because 95% of what they teach you you will never use outside of school. That and my teachers always suck. I didn't do good in math last year because my teacher talked so slow and repeated herself so often I couldn't concentrate on what she teaches so I would have to come home and look up how to do it on the internet. (or find a solver)

hah is that stat formed in your own opinion or is that really the case? Like i think my school is insanely cheap they've raised the price by 25 cents each year i've been in attendance(i make no money). Businesses are coatail our streets not that it's too bad having popeyes for lunch, but having an Aldi next to your school is saying something! Our school is cooled by a giant icecube, smart and ridiculous, we dim lights to save money and they have sold my address at least twice.:wtf: But that's my opinion, i like my school i just think i'm being scammed

and on the topic of geometry, it's been replaced by a program called Auto CAD, much easier and faster than the old school forumlas

Last edited:
Man, paintballer you have sixteen classes, thats gotta suck.
I have 8 all year.

Semester 1
1. Biology
2. Math
3. History
4. Computers

Semester 2
1. English
2. Anthropology
3. Gym
4. Media

I have had these subjects both semesters (School finishes for me in November) :

Calculus
Chemistry
Physics
Applicable Mathmatics
English
Ancient History

And at Uni next year (starts in March) :

Studying Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Science combined course

Yep I'm a nerd :D

paintba||er said:
Semester 1:

1 - Health
2 - German III
3 - Computer Programming 1A
4 - English
5 - World Civ
6 - Advanced Placement Biology
7 - Weights
8 - Geometry

ahhhhhhhhh! computer programing! get it away from me !!!! :lol:

needless to say i failed that pretty well when i was at school.

steelersfatboy said:
I have to disagree,
Anyone can learn anything, nothing comes to anyone naturally.
Maybe some people are able to grasp concepts faster, but in the end, with time and effort, anything is acheivable.

My school has 6 periods a day, 50 minutes each.
Period 1
Period 2
Recess (break)
Period 3
Period 4
Lunch (break)
Period 5
Period 6

Im in year 11 and im currently taking:
Geometry and Trignometry
Introductory Calculus
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
English (Compulsory)

m7ticalm said:
Im in year 11 and im currently taking:
Geometry and Trignometry
Introductory Calculus
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
English (Compulsory)

Basically the same as me in Year 11 apart from Biology Vs Ancient History, what are you thinking of doing at uni?

Back