Power Glove Reborn.

White-Wolf

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2006
admit it. Its going to happen and its going to be awesome. Or maybe i am alone and only i remember the coolness of the power glove, at least in memory (as apposed to real life application)

It was rubbish
a third party company made one for the psx
avoid it its rubbish

whats a power glove? sorry if im a little dumb to ask this...im not yet a nintendo expert lol

Demon Slayer said:
whats a power glove? sorry if im a little dumb to ask this...im not yet a nintendo expert lol

LOL, if you watch that movie you'll understand. It's a glove that you wore for NES that had a control pad on it. Maybe used for boxing games?? LOL. I don't think it was ever produced.

ok. this is a power glove.

from the movie wizard
powerglove.jpg

promo
powerglove.jpg

powerglove.jpg

Now this was motion sensor technolagy. Its basicly an addon for the nintendo. Now the wii is out, its almost like powerglove v2.0. They fixed all the bugs, and made it more practical, but think about it, nintendo must have had the idea for the wii way back then, its just now that technolagy has cought up with them. But what i cant wait for is a 3rd party controler that is a glove for the wii. Someone will do it, you wait and see. Then i can be cool too..!

if you type in powerglove you get all kinds of hits on google, i know some of you may be to yung to know what it is, but not being proficent with the internet is laughable these days becuse everyone thats yunger then me should beable to use the internet like a third eye. you all are just lazy ;p

Sabin, you can buy a power glove on ebay still. so i do think it was produced.

Last edited:
Back