Pre-Master Sword puzzle too difficult?

NecroDemonNZXT

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
I was just trying to pass that thing with the 2 guards who have to sit on their squares, but after 10 minutes and some thinking I was desperate enough to say its unbeatable unless ur a genious who can predict the next 5 moves or something. OFC I could come up with something had I stood there the whole day and trying to figure out my way out, but I was too eager to continue and read a guide on it. Do you think it really is difficult, or were I being a bit stupid for not trying to solve it, giving more of my time for it? Discuss plz :)

I did this part around 2 days ago. I only tried for a period of 5 minutes then resorted to a 'Gamespot' guide but i dont think it would have taken more than half-hour on my own. Thats not saying its not difficult though, as it was.

Took me about half an hour. I tried planning it out. Fried my brain. After I was done cussin' out the Wii because it seemed inpossible, I just moved randomly for another 20 minutes until I magically got it.

yeah, I know what ur talking about but, im like around 20 hours gameplay, not even in the middle of the game assuming there are so many stuff and 9 dungeons, the plot was really starting to get exciting, and i wanted to play :(

you could easily predict their next five moves. i really didnt find it that hard.

maybe my plan on paper should have been made a bit better and more practical, but in any case it got on my nerves

I just went to a walkthrough when the puzzles got too hard because I was too eager to get on with it and get to the "fun" parts of the game.

There's a puzzle before you get the master sword in Twilight Princess.

Haven't gotten there yet, but when I do I guess i'll have to really think. >.>

You need to just use the fact that they move against each other and the placement of the places they can move to to put them where they need to go, it took me a good while but it was well worth the challenge and satisfaction, don't cheat!

Back