Pre-Meds / Med Students?

naisatoh

MS3
May 26, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Wii Online Code
6760-4137-2833-7556
Hey guys,

Any pre-meds or medical students on this board? I figured I would see if there are any other members here in the medical field. So?

I'm a son of an INternal Medice Physician..I want to go to med school but I work with art...I do act as an office assistant for my dad though

does being a vet tech for a short while help? also interning at a nursing home? i did all those a VERY long time ago before my job now. im also cpr certified! (regulations)

im still trying to get an in with the k-9 unit! grrrrrrrrr. they said i have to wait 5 years in the department to do any sort of unit transfer! blarg. oh well. its not that much longer anyways :)

yeah man.. it never hurts to decide early. keep your options open, but just keep it in the back of your mind.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
does being a vet tech for a short while help? also interning at a nursing home? i did all those a VERY long time ago before my job now. im also cpr certified! (regulations)

im still trying to get an in with the k-9 unit! grrrrrrrrr. they said i have to wait 5 years in the department to do any sort of unit transfer! blarg. oh well. its not that much longer anyways :)

i am taking afull on first response cerifided red cross course this summer, guess that means i win. with out implieing that you lose cause you dont :wink:

Hmm, medical stuff. Nope, I really admire people who work in this field because I really have no idea what it's on about, there's so many things to remember and acting on impulse is usually what it takes to be in the medical field.

But, as they say, you either swing to the science subjects or the english ones. I guess I'm just not into the sciences.

I'm in pre-med. But, I have to get outta the way of all this other useless crap required in order for me to start learning anything that I need.
Neurology, by the way.

Frogger said:
But, as they say, you either swing to the science subjects or the english ones. I guess I'm just not into the sciences.

Hm...... I plan to go into engineering but scored higher on the English section of the ACT....

Physics>chemistry>Biology. Even though I like all areas.

I could get into med if engineering doesn't work out. I might not be a good enough people person though. You'd have to keep me in back. :scared:

Back