preorder wii now!!!!!!!!!!!

"However, even with that many units in the pipeline, Nintendo believes several gamers could be left empty-handed"

Thats from the article... I am so tempted to pay extra and get it on ebay. But i really dont want to spend an extra 200 even if zelda or a game or 2 is included. But those would help. Has anyone ordered it from ebay??

This really sucks, i was so sure i could get 1 on release day, now my chances keep on decreasing, my 2 shots or walmart and costco... i doubt either store is going to get a lot...

Where do yall live that you are so worried about NOT being able to get a wii at launch? Walmart did pre orders for online only! I have 5 wal marts in my city of colorado springs, they claim they will have 100 minimum per store...minimum!!!Not to mention toysrus,target,gamestop,gamecrazy,ebgames,kmart,sears,sams club,costco,kaybee, and hole in the wall shops to boot. I havent pre ordered jack but my controlers because I know how soccer moms buy half the isle when shopping for the kids. The systems are already made and Nintendo has already added another million units to be available by dec 30th. Production is ahead of schedule, and the main thing is will there be enough Zeldas to go around? If they have one zelda for every system...odds look good. Just map out where you want to camp at, and call the day before the lauch and see if you local store is doing any special launch deals or you will half to either camp out, or get up early. Im a veteran of camp outs....another post maybe.. But dont freak out yet, many of the Ps3 hunters will buy the 360 or go with the wii crowd. what Im trying to say is pre orders are over rated, I was number 1 on the 360 list, they sold my xbox because I didnt pick it up at store opening, i was a t work. So those of you with pre orders arent safe.

daddyfatsackz said:
Where do yall live that you are so worried about NOT being able to get a wii at launch? Walmart did pre orders for online only! I have 5 wal marts in my city of colorado springs, they claim they will have 100 minimum per store...minimum!!!Not to mention toysrus,target,gamestop,gamecrazy,ebgames,kmart,sears,sams club,costco,kaybee, and hole in the wall shops to boot. I havent pre ordered jack but my controlers because I know how soccer moms buy half the isle when shopping for the kids. The systems are already made and Nintendo has already added another million units to be available by dec 30th. Production is ahead of schedule, and the main thing is will there be enough Zeldas to go around? If they have one zelda for every system...odds look good. Just map out where you want to camp at, and call the day before the lauch and see if you local store is doing any special launch deals or you will half to either camp out, or get up early. Im a veteran of camp outs....another post maybe.. But dont freak out yet, many of the Ps3 hunters will buy the 360 or go with the wii crowd. what Im trying to say is pre orders are over rated, I was number 1 on the 360 list, they sold my xbox because I didnt pick it up at store opening, i was a t work. So those of you with pre orders arent safe.
I'm a very pessimistic person when it comes to stuff like this, and my belief is the Wii is going to be hard to get your hands on unless you preordered and even then I'm sure there will be some dissappointed people out there. I'll admit, I want the Wii alot, but I'll be damned if I'm going to camp out 24-48 hours prior to launch in the middle of November.

We can only hope you are right, but my gut tells me otherwise. There wouldn't be this much speculation over console availability if the supply was there for launch. At this point I think demand exceeds supply and the numbers your throwing up there seem pretty far fetched based on the numbers I've been hearing about locally here in KC, MO. Here's to hoping all this worry was for nothing!

Back