Project M Discussion Thread

Marth is the same as he was in Melee which sucks because everyone else got complete overhauls.

No idea how Roy is going to turn out

Also I want his Brawl Sheild Braker and Sword Dance
Have to agree with vBrawl's Sword Dance. But Melee Marth's Shield Breaker has a lot of range and is stronger. Also, the rainbows are bigger.

No idea how Roy is going to turn out
From the video, Roy looks like a vBrawl Marth clone that is stronger and has cooler-looking slashes.

I still want to see Marth's Up-Smash and Dolphin Slash returned to Brawl status.

Also I want his Brawl Sheild Braker and Sword Dance

yesz.jpeg

I especially want vBrawl's Shield Breaker 'n Dancing Blade. The former is outright superior t' Melee's version, whereas the latter ACTUALLY links t'gether.

From the video, Roy looks like a vBrawl Marth clone that is stronger

Whatever gave ya that dumb idea is dumb.

I wonder if they are going to add Mega Man and WiiFit Trainer and Villager when the Smash 4 comes out

I wonder if they are going to add Mega Man and WiiFit Trainer and Villager when the Smash 4 comes out
One can only hope. That's actually been sitting around in my mind for a while. If it isn't too hard, I'm sure they will be added.

But first I need to see how they are going to do this with Roy. A new character entirely is something I wish to see.

Pichu and Mewtwo also

Also that means Lyn's potential child is going to be in Project M. Hurrays. Now they just need to put Lyn in the game and more Fire Emblem characters. I am pretty sure you can fill up an entire fighting game with only FE characters.

You see, Roy's game (before Melee) came out before Eliwood's and Lyn's game (which was after Melee)

So how could they be Roy's parents when Roy was technically born before them?

Or were they just added on afterwards to continue the story?

Fire Emblem 7, Lyn 'n Eliwood's game, is a prequel to Fire Emblem 6, the game Roy stars in.

also lyn + hector is strongly suggested as canon /thread of wiichat shipping?????

If they did, I wonder how Ninty would react...

also lyn + hector is strongly suggested as canon
That's the one I like

If they did, I wonder how Ninty would react...
tumblr_mc3hhl9Hjh1qe1x8qo1_400.gif

So, I was watching this part of the video repeatedly and I considered something.

... Can Roy's F-Air, if aimed correctly, spike? It sure would be a lot more useful.

Back