Project M Discussion Thread

I meant an update t' P:M, ya dumb. 'Course they'l post an update t' notify everyone that the DDoSing has been stopped lol.

Speakin' of updates, get t' work at findin' this "hint", Tragoeyes.
Already found it. :lol:

Wheres the rapid-fire "YESZ!" knees... ? D:
The Knee is more of a combo ender. The video shows it KO-ing many times.

also the tune was good
They included a video of the song in the description.

[video=youtube;r81Sbfb6NwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81Sbfb6NwY[/video]

I might download it as a BRSTM and put it on Castle Siege. Might. I have a lot of Fire Emblem music and I can't decide which ones to use.

His character page is now up. I might try to use this guy. Seems like a faster but also stronger version of Marth.

Maybe he won't turn out to be a clone of P:M Marth after all. Maybe I can master his F-Air!

His character page is now up. I might try to use this guy. Seems like a faster but also stronger version of Marth.

Maybe he won't turn out to be a clone of P:M Marth after all. Maybe I can master his F-Air!

You really need t' play Melee... Roy is (was) the slower but more damage per-hit clone of Marth. Roy's attack's sweetspots were the center of his sword's relatively long reach. Said sweetspots are hilariously easy t' land as the area for it is huge, but unlike Marth's tippers, the power isn't very impressive. Stronger than Marth's non-tipper moves, but nowhere near the KO potential of the tip'a Falchion.

I wonder if they'l preserve this mechanic for Roy, albeit balanced so he isn't a terrible character.

I still want to see an improved Marth. Maybe they can throw in two styles of Marth that you can select from.

You really need t' play Melee... Roy is (was) the slower but more damage per-hit clone of Marth. Roy's attack's sweetspots were the center of his sword's relatively long reach. Said sweetspots are hilariously easy t' land as the area for it is huge, but unlike Marth's tippers, the power isn't very impressive. Stronger than Marth's non-tipper moves, but nowhere near the KO potential of the tip'a Falchion.

I wonder if they'l preserve this mechanic for Roy, albeit balanced so he isn't a terrible character.
Slower than Melee Marth?

Also, I wonder how they are going to add Roy in. Will it be as mysterious/confusing as Skyloft and it's music, or can I easily texture his slashes?

I still want to see Marth's Up-Smash and Dolphin Slash returned to Brawl status.

Also I want his Brawl Sheild Braker and Sword Dance

Last edited:
Back