proximity mine users

richf92

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
Maryland
To anyone that uses proximity mines, you are a pussy. It takes NO talent to put a mine in a place where people obviously run by (like any hall in archives) and hide like a ***** until someone walks into it. Grow some balls and stop playing like a ****ing pussy, youre pathetic and you ruin the game for people who actually have talent. Honestly, how can you think it takes any skill whatsoever to put a mine in a popular place and hide like a pussy? If you play like that, you ****ing suck and youre not in the least bit talented. Dont be a ****ing pussy. And if you camp, youre a ****ing pussy for that to, STOP HIDING LIKE A LITTLE *****

I'm ok with proxy mines...if the player has earned them. I've seen proxy mines set by a level 16. How did that happen? (We werent playing heros.)

As long as the person earned the Mines I have no problem with it. And once you've seen them enough you kinda know where to look out for em at, and you can spot and shoot them.

To anyone that uses proximity mines, you are a pussy. It takes NO talent to put a mine in a place where people obviously run by (like any hall in archives) and hide like a ***** until someone walks into it. Grow some balls and stop playing like.........

I completely agree with you for those people who haven't earned it. For those who have/heroes, it's all part of the game my friend. If a level 56 wants to set proxies and take a nap let 'em. But most would lay a proxy to watch their back while they snipe - wouldn't you?

To anyone that uses proximity mines, you are a pussy. It takes NO talent to put a mine in a place where people obviously run by (like any hall in archives) and hide like a ***** until someone walks into it. Grow some balls and stop playing like.........

I completely agree with you for those people who haven't earned it. For those who have/heroes, it's all part of the game my friend. If a level 56 wants to set proxies and take a nap let 'em. But most would lay a proxy to watch their back while they snipe - wouldn't you?

yeah, if i was sniping i definetly would. I also wouldnt mind if someone who earned it used it, but i think you have to be at rank 52 or higher and there are only like 10 people in the world that high. The people that i keep seeing with them are like rank 12 and shouldnt even have them. Its pretty annoying to have a good streak going then run into a proxy mine, you know?

yeah, if i was sniping i definetly would. I also wouldnt mind if someone who earned it used it, but i think you have to be at rank 52 or higher and there are only like 10 people in the world that high. The people that i keep seeing with them are like rank 12 and shouldnt even have them. Its pretty annoying to have a good streak going then run into a proxy mine, you know?

i play ALOT and i haven't run into one proximity mine yet. how the hell does a level 12 get the proximity mine anyway?

lol love the thread i love campers bro once they get me once i head straight back to them before i try killing anyone else.

campers/snipers are pretty easy to kill. once they kill u, u usually know exactly where they are until u see their on the bottom left. and u know spot to check before you dart out next time.

Funny thing is on our team I'm the "camper" sniper and I have more then a. Few spots to snipe. My teamates flush everyone out and if your in the open bang your dead. Best part is watching the same guys come back looking around for me but since I've already moved its too late. Funny how people whine about one style or the other. Our team has bever been beat when all 4 of us play. Plus u gonna tell me the snipers in the marines or army aren't good cause they "camp"? Learn to play different ways.[/SIZE

Back