ps3 game night ideas

spyro king

live:OverlordClord
Aug 21, 2009
netherworld
Wii Online Code
6666-6666-6666-6666
this is for the ps3 gamers in wiichat so when can u play and at what time im on all the time so what games do u want in game night? i pick street fighter 4

this is for the ps3 gamers in wiichat so when can u play and at what time im on all the time so what games do u want in game night? i pick street fighter 4

Ive been playing the PS3 a lot since i got a new game. Ill have more to come. And spyro how do i add you. You gave me your code but i dont know how to add it...

Ive been playing the PS3 a lot since i got a new game. Ill have more to come. And spyro how do i add you. You gave me your code but i dont know how to add it...

go to friends (next 2 psn store)

go to friends (next 2 psn store)

Yes then what, i go there and it say inbox and outbox.

I have a PSN but I don't have a PSP or PS3...I used to have my ex girlfriend's PSP and while I do have my best friend's PS3 I don't play it often because we're both usually playing 360 and he doesn't have many PS3 games anyhow.

Back