Questions about ps3, please appreciated

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
ive had a ps3 for about 2 months now, and i just downloaded super puzzle fighter turbo, its on of my top classics, and its made me realize just how good the ps3 is, then ive also realized, DUH my ps3 is a media player, i should transfer all my good music and videos to it.

but here's my questions

1. can i directly link my ps3 to a laptop via ethernet cable or usb-usb?

2. i downloaded the ps2 data thing on the sony store, so why cant i download my street fighter alpha antholgy to the ps3 HDD?

lastly

3. whats the best tool out there (free) to upscale my videos in 1080, if thats even at all possible?

ill rep everyone that helps, thanks

Well, there's media sharing on the PS3 so you don't need to put the music on the PS3, you can just stream it

Not sure about the other questions...

Basically, under the music section on the PS3, it should say "Media Sharing" or something like that... click on that and it'll search for stuff... I
f you use Windows Media Player, you click on the arrow under "Library" and click on "Media Sharing" and then click allow for the PS3 or something like that...

? ok i know what feature you're talking about, but how is my ps3 gon link up to windows media player? ive used that feature before and nothing happens

I think it connects through a wireless connection, so it'll show all the music you have in your Library of music.. I think.. I'm not sure how it works

Has anyone found a compatible format for the PS3? I have a converter (mediacoder) program to convert WMV and DIVX files to MP4, but it's still being seen as an unsupported file format. I feel like I have wasted $500 if i have do so all this **** to use the PS3 so called media center features. I've seen a few direct PS3 video format converting software, but most have spyware for some reason.

im actually using this free software i found that converts it, called Red Kawa PS3 Video 9.

Back